[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so fucking shit, annoying and ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Hawk.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hawk.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
Why is she so fucking shit, annoying and ugly?
>>
>>67160977
Why are you fucking watching Shitty Dr. Who with Shitty heroes in the first place?
>>
Wtf? Is this something from Justice League or that new capeshit show that has the Arrow chick in it?
>>
>>67161010
Because I'm an idiot. Happy?
>>
>>67160977
TV capeshit is the worst, and I actually enjoy capeshit movies.
>>
>>67161042
It's from Legends of tomorrow
>>
>>67161079
Gotham isn't bad. At least Season 2 is good anyways.
>>
Because she's a barista. Did you know she was a barista? I don't think I've told you she's a barista
>>
>>67161371
Yes, I believe she mentioned that only 3 weeks ago she was a barista
>>
>>67161079
TV capeshit at least knows that it's shit and has fun with it. Most movies are assembly line produced in a boardroom.
>>
>>67160977
>dick sucking goddess
>ugly
Pick one, you fucking gay numale dyke faggot.
>>
>>67161462
She's a negress. Not wanting to fuck one doesn't make someone gay, it makes them the same as most men.
>>
>>67161462
>Vandal kekage detected
>>
>>67161498
Negress is a really elegant word. If I were a woman Id own the fuck out of it.
>>
these breaks...
>>
>>67160977
MUH BARISTA
>>
>>67161371
>>67161421
>>67163032

BARISTA
A
R
I
S
T
ATSIRAB
>>
>>67160977
My only experience with the character is from the Justice League cartoon butjudging from that isn't that what she supposed to be anyway
>>
Is Sara is the only good female hero on the Arrowverse?
>>
Hawkgirl is such a fucking stupid super hero
>>
>>67163343
I liked her in the cartoon. She's shit in everything else.
>>
File: Birdgirl_(Harvey_Birdman).jpg (55 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Birdgirl_(Harvey_Birdman).jpg
55 KB, 400x300
Oooh, Daddy!
>>
>>67163343
IM A FUCKING HAWK SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>67163343
Can she even summon birds or just fly around smashing peoples face with a mace?
>>
>>67163644
the second one.
because hawk's are known for their reckless use of blunt force
>>
>>67163678
heh she's just right for the role
>>
Did Snark really kill Heat wave? we didn't see a body. I think we will see him coming back.
>>
>>67163868
Obviously not.
>>
>>67163868
of course not. Heatwave isn't going anywhere. And Snark of all people wouldn't hurt him seriously.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.