[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we all being brainwashed and manipulated by Hollywood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ht61c09b194724.jpg (218 KB, 758x720) Image search: [Google]
ht61c09b194724.jpg
218 KB, 758x720
Thoughts /tv/
>>
>>67155471
Yeah buddy and there's nothing you can do about it kek
>>
>>67155471
Why do you morbid autistics want Trump to be the next Hitler

The rich New York yuppie literally pimped out his daughter for the jews, he's loves Israel more than America, you don't make billions without suckin some jew cock, etc

He practically is Jewish
>>
>>67155471
Only if your a retarded normie sheeple who watches whatever capeshit garbage comes out next because "my friends are seeing it". Which I'm not. So no.
>>
>>67155471
Yes.
>>
Less by "hollywood" per se than the giant media conglomerates who each control vast portions of the images & ideas the media hungry audiences get exposed to. To what exact extent it shapes the beliefs and perceptions of the masses is immeasurable.
>>
>>67155950
As a Jew, I wasn't worried much for that reason, but he did have that opening act pastor guy who said that Bernie had to "meet Jesus", so really, it's not so much Trump himself, as the people who prop him up and surround him.
>>
File: kat n nat.jpg (996 KB, 2046x3000) Image search: [Google]
kat n nat.jpg
996 KB, 2046x3000
OK.
>>
>>67155471
We're 80ish years in, bruv
>>
>>67155471
He's like a Hitler who loves jews and literally cannot stop sucking jew cock.
>>
>>67155471
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>67157753
Nice feet.
>>
>>67158170
your fetish belongs in the fucking garbage.
>>
File: spurdo_trump.jpg (344 KB, 600x2560) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_trump.jpg
344 KB, 600x2560
>>67155950
>Why do you morbid autistics want Trump to be the next Hitler
We want America to be great again.
>>
>>67158106
r/the_donald
>>
>>67155471
Yes.
>>
File: Joker_trump_kek.jpg (230 KB, 640x664) Image search: [Google]
Joker_trump_kek.jpg
230 KB, 640x664
>>67158296
You mean this fucker?
>>
>>67158321
lmao you can't even dismiss my viewpoint properly. 'the fuck outta here
>>
>>67158170
>>
>>67158340
well memed, faggot
>>
>>67158106
TOO LONG DID NOT READ
>>
>>67155950

B-but muh wall!

Literally Hitler!
>>
>>67158408
>d-didn't read!! that'll get him! that way he knows i didn't even bother to read his post in its entirety! thereby undermining everything that was said! wrecked! destroyed!
>>
>>67158364
>>67158432
Lmao, are you serious?
>>
>>67158568
Yes. Perfect sense was made. I think you might be demented in the head no offense, if you couldn't glean anything from those posts.
>>
>>67158654
I gleaned that you were being serious LMAO. What a fag!
>>
>>67158670
What an ugly piece of nothing you are. What a pussy piece of shit you are. He's NOT xenophobic. doesn't want extremists blowing themselves up in our country. NOT racist or bigot. wants immigrants here to LEGALLY to straighten their shit out. you're a loser, kid. hang yourself in your closet with a belt.
>>
>>67158715
You sound triggered. Maybe you should go back to your safe space before you have a heart attack.
>>
>>67158748
nice mkultra mind control psyop meme response.
>>
>>67158296
stupid fuckin comic
>>
>>67158715
Back to /pol you go faggot, stop trying to be a big guy. You are not on charge.
>>
There is a zero percent chance the millionare who has had many businesses and tv shows and is pretty much a con man is manipulating and brainwashing people. Naaaaw. Can't be.
>>
>>67155471
Yeah well we WERE until we started seeying things, its like They Live, but you don't need glasses, whenever a piece of media tries to tell you how to think and paint people who only have good intentions as "bad" "evil" and so forward, you should start questioning and take precautions not to become an useful idiot.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.