[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they can make a female ghostbusters movie, why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 230x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 230x144
If they can make a female ghostbusters movie, why can't they make a male mean girls movie?

Or would that not work?
>>
They can't make a female Ghostbusters movie, as evidenced from basically everything we know. Mean Boys wouldn't work because i don't think guys would behave anywhere near that when it comes to a girl.
>>
>>67153562
There are lots of movies about males getting bullied.
>>
>>67153854
Yeah, boys just don't behave like that.

>Girl 1 sees girl 2's expensive handbag, goes and buys one that's even more expensive.

>Guy 1 sees guy 2's Xbox.
>Says "hey bro can I borrow your Xbox?"
>Guy 2 says "Sure bro."

The whole thing about mean girls is that it's about a gaggle of petty bitches.
>>
>>67153945
I want those petty bitches to gaggle on muh dick
>>
or an all male sex in the city?
>>
>>67153982
They're all washed up and gross now.
>>
>>67153982
My ultimate fantasy is a five-way with the plastics
>>
>>67154021

Entourage?
>>
>>67154021
It's called Californication
>>
>>67153854
>>67153945
What if they were extremely gay guys?
>>
wouldn't work. high school age boys don't have the same kind of social rituals and behaviors that high school age girls do, which was kind of the point of Mean Girls. it was based on a non-fiction "handbook" about social culture of teen girls that was targeted to parents/teachers
>>
>you will never fuck mean girls era lohan.
>>
What if there was a all female cast of Hangover?

Would they allow date rape jokes?
>>
>Every chick flick has 2 guys and 1 girl conflicted which one to date
>One is a betafag and the other is obviously the unrealistic Chad that doesn't exist.

Why can't we have a movie where a guy is conflicted of which chick to date? Same premise.
>>
>>67154281
I'd give a testicle for today's version of Seyfried or the black chick who's name I can't recall.
>>
File: 1369305818712.gif (3 MB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1369305818712.gif
3 MB, 400x311
>>67154281
>mean girls era
>not herbie fully loaded era
>>
>>67153943
Yeah and those movies end up betafag becoming a man or knowing his place.

Women are not like that. They are automatically submissive. Men choose to be submissive.
>>
Wouldn't that basically be Revenge of the Nerds?
>>
they are
its called "everybody wants some"
>>
>>67154092
>gay men being bitchy and acting like the worst kind of women
Perfect housewife/slut/gay fodder. Sounds like a money-maker.
>>
>>67154382
>MISOGYNIST!

Besides the ideal ending is to end up with both girls
>>
>>67153562

>African white boy comes to school in USA
>Wut the fook is these fookin blackies doing with the white fulk?
>Detention
>Full of niggers
>He gets stabbed for calling one a blackie

MEAN BOYS
>>
>>67154561
>Watch Twilight and Hunger Games
>Tell women that you side with Jacob and Gale because they want to fuck.
>They get offended.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.