[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all atleast agree this is the best Capeshit since Winter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: deadpool.jpg (162 KB, 823x1200) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
162 KB, 823x1200
We can all atleast agree this is the best Capeshit since Winter Solider right?
>>
>>67152524
good evening reddit.
>>
You need to understand that Deadpool isn't noteworthy by any universal standard. It has above average writing to make ignorant geeks think they're consuming some complex work of art but in reality, it is nothing more than a shallow capeshit in disguise of something more. These fans believe they hold a sense of intellectual superiority to fans of the latter but they are sadly misguided. Show them something like Andrei Rublev or Shahnameh and they would be left bewildered. The fact is consuming Deadpool is actually unhealthy to the human mind, it stunts emotional growth and maturity.
>>
>>67152524
Are you retarded? He doesn't even wear a cape.
>>
>>67152524
Haven't seen it but Winter Solider was more than ok in my book.
I wasn't going to watch dedpoooo but hell might give it a shot now.
>>
>>67152542
What about consuming penis? How does that affect emotional growth and maturity?
>>
>>67152599
don't do it, i also fell for the
>deadpool is good
meme, but it was actually the worst flick i've seen in a long time. though if you're younger than 14, then go ahead i guess
>>
>>67152524
It's forgotten within a month like all the other Marvel garbage.
>>
>>67152663
so dedpoo is garbage after all?
>>
>>67152524
nah

It's enjoyable though but the best part of Deadpool was the marketing team.
>>
fuck this movie sucked
>>
>>67152679
yes, it's juvenile and embarrassing, lame edginess
>>
>>67152542
>those projections
what the fuck are you talking about? no one is insane enough to call it some complex work of art. it's just a good capeshit, as OP said
>>
Since Winter Soldier? What capeshit movies even came out since then? GotG, Age of Ultron and Ant-Man. It's not like there's a lot of competition.
>>
i watched the trailer, and it looked embarrassingly reddit
>>
>>67152524
meme movie
>>
The movie isn't that good. The best thing you can say about it, is that it wasn't complete shit. I was expecting a terrible movie and I'll admit I was wrong. It wasn't. It was just decent. It's really inferior to the majority of capeshit out there. It's only just above garbage like Origins Wolverine, Iron Man 2, Batman and Robin, shit like that.

But Batman, Batmnan Returns, The Dark KNight, Iron Man, Avengers, GOTG, Winter Wolider, Ant-Man, X-Men First class and DoFP blow it the fuck out and even medicore MCU shit like Thor, AoU and the first Cap movie are better thanit.
>>
Deadpool was good. Not great, not deep, but it wasn't supposed to be. As someone who isn't that into capeshit it was refreshing, in the same way drinking from a lukewarm water fountain is refreshing when you've been swilling piss for years
>>
>>67152679
It's basic kino.
>>
File: S60316-145941.jpg (271 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
S60316-145941.jpg
271 KB, 720x1280
>>67152709
You mean this one.
>>
>>67152812
>Avengers good
>Age of Ultron medicore
Whatever happened to autists nowdays. I just don't get it.
>>
>>67152524
1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. Deadpool
4. GotG

rest
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.