[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the goofiest episode of the X files?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: nyfucsdmnxkb2atfx2nl.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nyfucsdmnxkb2atfx2nl.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
What's the goofiest episode of the X files?
>>
>>67152564
Judaism is by mother's line or willingly converting.
>>
>>67152588
ethnicity is by both parents aka heritage
>>
>>67152623
nah, if he's not practicing Judaism then he's not a Jew
>>
>David "Dutch Oveny" Duchovny will never hold your head under the covers and fart while giggling boyishly
>>
>>67152623
If you don't like someone because of their ethnicity, you're just a dumbass. >bbut mmuh tribe >mmuh heritage >mmuh freedohms
>>
>>67152653
Judaism is both an ethnicity and a religion.

Ashkenazi Jewish > ethnicity
Sephardic Jewish > ethnicity

Reform Judaism >> religion
Conservative Judaism >> religion
Orthodox Judaism >> religion
>>
Great X files thread guys
>>
>>67153480
Judaism is part of the X-files.
>>
>>67153480
This t.b.h
>>
File: xfiles.png (2 MB, 1557x875) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.png
2 MB, 1557x875
How was Skinner able to easily defeat the Pusher's mind control?
>>
>>67152684
Jews haven't been a real ethnicity for a thousand years.
>>
>>67152431
probably the one with the potato looking fella who rapes women and dances to Cher
>>
>>67153552
He's an alpha.
>>
>>67153571
So black Americans are actually of Anglo heritage now that they've lived among this British ethnicity for over 2 whole centuries.
>>
>>67153571
He just named 2.

Ashkenazis are central europeans (mostly eastern europeans with some italian and german blood).
Safardies are semitic, mixed with celtics and iberians.
>>
That video game episode is among my favourites: it's so fucking bad that it's hilarious
>>
>>67153520
who did you think was telling the ayy lmaos what to do?
>>
>>67153633
Do you really think that compares? The Jews scattered like fucking dust in a desert and interbred like their life depended on it.
>>
the Were Monster
>>
>>67153656
Italian Jews are actually Sephardic Jewish.

Both Ashkenazi and Sephardic share the same Jewish DNA and genes which is why both are Semites, and why both care about antisemitism.
>>
>no one has told people to go back to /pol/ yet

what, is leddit still in class or something?
>>
>>67152673
I don't like Jews because of their heritage because they don't like me for my goy heritage.
>>
>>67153804
I only dislike Zionists. Some jew told me all Jews are zionist, but I'm not sure that's true.
>>
>>67152431
is this really from the x files?
>>
I saw of the new ones at some guys house the other day and Mulder was having a mushroom trip in Texas, wearing a cowboy hat, dancing and hanging around with a bunch of hot girls.
It was fuckin ridiculous, what the hell. And I didn't even know there were new X-files episodes
>>
>>67152431

Gonna go with the one with the cats commiting murder and the mexican shit, easily the shittiest episode
>>
File: bLeE2okeHoFLZpt7phQy2Hxuo7v.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1509) Image search: [Google]
bLeE2okeHoFLZpt7phQy2Hxuo7v.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1509
Fight Club
>>
The one with the mars face ghost. It was so dumb
>>
>>67154214
That one was terrible, so was the one where the guy was writing the book and it ended with milder jacking it to Bigfoot videos
>>
The zoo episode was pretty shitty
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.