[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>record scratch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 5lvbNbY.jpg (209 KB, 1767x789) Image search: [Google]
5lvbNbY.jpg
209 KB, 1767x789
>record scratch
>>
*taps fedora*
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>67152379
WE DEM BOIS
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2258) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2258
>Oh and that big black stud fucking that white woman that isn't me
>THAT'S me
>>
this movie has some of the kinoest kinography.
>>
>>67153528
its the reddit of movies

http://www.vice.com/read/15-years-later-fight-club-still-sucks-its-the-reddit-of-movies
>>
File: rsugzi.webm (2 MB, 812x550) Image search: [Google]
rsugzi.webm
2 MB, 812x550
is he punchin him on the balls or the leg?
>>
>>67153993
he's punching the leg while groping his balls
>>
>>67153993
my ex gf always used to tell me that I should try to get a body like brad pitt in fight club

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>67153911
The writer of that sounds like an insecure dickhead who doesn't understand what a subjective narrative is. Just because you don't agree with a movie's themes (which the movie itself disagrees with) doesn't make it a bad movie.
>>
>>67154253
She meant pay thousands of dollars a month for a personal trainer while eating only wheat bread and drinking water for 6-8 months.

Have fun!
>>
>>67154317
her new boyfriend called me white bread.
what did he mean by this?
>>
who had a better body?
fight club brad pitt or snatch brad pitt?
>>
>you're probably wondering how I got here
>>
>>67154368
it means you should stay away from him cus you're bad for his diabetus
>>
dude where is my mind
>>
>>67154300
the writer is a woman
>>
>>67154679
And? She's still an insecure dickhead.
>>
File: 1eixLCC.png (32 KB, 1007x177) Image search: [Google]
1eixLCC.png
32 KB, 1007x177
>>67153911
>>67154300

>those comments
>>
>>67154699
women cant understand certain films, fight club is one of them
>>
>>67154721
>le wrong generation
>>
>>67153911
>Most fans of the movie simply don't understand the satire.

This shitty article made me like the movie more.
>>
>>67154317
>personal trainer
>wheat bread

READ THE STICKY
>>
>>67153911
>VICE
>Ever using "reddit" to dismiss something
>Ever using it in an article
>VICE
>Butthurt babby writer who identifies with the movie but doesn't want to say so because he'll be called edgy and is too scared to get out of his eternal denial
>VICE

fight club confirmed for 4chan of movies. it's even in our banner list, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>67155104
certainly not old chap. stop trying to make fightclub happen it's not going to happen!

also the author is a woman, tis an awesome thing to see
>>
>>67154751
There's not much to understand that isn't force fed to you through the narration. She understood the movie just fine, it's just that she was too biased by her own insecurities to give it a fair judgement. She's just embarrassed about being an edgy teenager and think's it's the movie's fault.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.