[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were these two episodes the most agonizing fillers in the history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TheFly.png (168 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
TheFly.png
168 KB, 500x282
Were these two episodes the most agonizing fillers in the history of Television?
>>
the fly, sure, but what's the other one?
>>
File: Zombie-well-Walking-dead_510.jpg (43 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Zombie-well-Walking-dead_510.jpg
43 KB, 612x380
>>
>>67151801

That whole season was literally filler, they didn't have any money and therefore were forced to spend the whole season on the farm.
>>
>>67152414

I mean the show itself, not the characters.
>>
>>67151632
I liked the fly
don't get why /tv/ hates it desu
>>
>>67151632
I actually liked that episode anon.
>>
>it's a clip episode
>it's a musical episode
>it's a recap episode
Seriously. FUCK musical episodes. Ugh.
>>
>>67151632

Fly was an excellent character building episode. How was it filler or agonizing?
>>
>>67151801
>>67152414
>>67152461
why the fuck did AMC scrap Frank Darabont and limit the budget anyway
it was the only show they had full rights to at the time
>>
>>67153189

Just greed. Frank Darabont had some pretty awesome ideas for season 2 including the battle of Atlanta but AMC were too Jew to agree to it even though Frank was doing it cheaper than it should have been.

http://www.ew.com/article/2012/01/09/frank-darabont-walking-dead-season-2-plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gB0W0ZIHbg
>>
>>67153189
Because they knew people would still fucking watch it. And, lo and behold, viewership increased through season 2 and onwards.
>>
>>67151632
>visiting my dad
>sunday night
>he's never seen BrBa
>"oh it's great you'll love it"
>this episode

Yeah my dad never watched BrBa again.
>>
>>67153167
Malcolm in the middle did pretty good musical episode tbqh fämäläm.
>>
>>67153426

It's an episode that only works after you've seen all the episodes leading up to it, but it's a really excellent episode. Tell your dad to stop being a pussy and watch from the beginning so he can appreciate one of the best episodes in the series.
>>
The Fly is seriously one of the greatest bottle episodes in the history of television anon.

That being said, bottle episodes are shit.
>>
>>67153426

>suggesting that someone who's never seen an episode of a show which is particularly serial-heavy and not episodic watch a new episode halfway through the third season

Why the fuck would anyone do this? No one's going to enjoy seeing some random episode that far into an ongoing series because they won't know what the fuck is going on. You're a retard for doing that.
>>
File: how-i-met-your-mother-banner.png (371 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
how-i-met-your-mother-banner.png
371 KB, 640x361
Nothing can beat HIMYM where the whole last season was one big filler with no value, if you want one episode then the Marshall travels in bus one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.