[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is absolute garbage compared to the first one, how did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 184x273
this is absolute garbage compared to the first one, how did they fuck up so badly
>>
>>67147489
You aren't 14 anymore.
>>
>>67147489
I work for a cable company and an old black woman actually rented this movie through PPV 17 times in one month.
>>
>>67147527
Everyone loves Eva's tits
>>
Post Eva Green tho.
>>
>>67147489
It was the same story.
>>
The sex scene was pure kino
>>
File: 137298189191.jpg (58 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
137298189191.jpg
58 KB, 283x343
>watching it in theater
>start mastubating at the eva green sex scene
>was not going to cum but i can't control myself
>Scream "Yuhg" in a shrill voice
>cum on the obese man beside me
>i thow my drink at him 2 seconds after praying he won't notice that i came on him
>I mumble sorry and run away, stumbling on people feet
>some teens throw popcorn on me
>i go out and hide in the woods because im afraid the cops are coming for me for 2 days before i return to my basement
>>
I thought it was okay. Was never going to be as 'badass' without Leonidas or the Spartans but it was solid.
>>
>>67147652
cool
>>
Eva boobies
>>
>>67147489
By thinking there should be a sequel.
>>
The first one was awful too.
>>
Post tits.
>>
>>67147489
No impressive villain.
She [whoever the hell the main villain was supposed to be, I can't remember] wasn't seductive, she was a scorpion and the viewer knew it from the get go. Her tactics were transparent.
>>
>>67147707
pretty much

I like the original and this was okay
>>
>>67148118
fuck you. 300 is pure kino
>>
>>67147489
That fucking horse scene.

Whn you make a scene too ridiculous for 300 you know you dun goofed
>>
At least i saw Eva greens tits in 3D so fuck you.
>>
Snyder didnt direct it.
>>
File: Artemisia_I_-_Caria.png (294 KB, 399x407) Image search: [Google]
Artemisia_I_-_Caria.png
294 KB, 399x407
>>67148160
Eva Green was playing Artemisia I of Caria.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.