[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are paparazzi scum of the earth? Why does it seem like they never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 907x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 907x494
Are paparazzi scum of the earth? Why does it seem like they never get arrested or attacked for trespassing or violating a persons personal space?
>>
File: 1458213348589.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458213348589.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>67146283
yes
>>
why was the other thread deleted?
>>
>>67146612
paparazzi are annoying but walking backwards to your car like that is fucking autism, holy kek.
>>
>>67146612
Streisand Effect: The WebM
>>
I don't really mind paparazzi nor do I get the hate for them. These celebrities live for attention and fame, and I'm sure many of them secretly like the camera bombardments they sometimes get.

Besides, there's a demand for celebrity gossip and photos (stupid as that might be), and these guys just provide the supply.
>>
>>67146283
I met Ryan Gosling at a store once and he was super rude.
>>
>>67146872
A grocery store?
>>
>>67146931
yeah
>>
>>67146612
She looks like that thing staggering around at the end of [Rec].
>>
>>67146675
to have more bandwidth for threads like >>67146923
>>
>>67146283
No. Celebs are the true scum
>>
>>67146952
really?
>>
>>67146283
GIVE ME MONEY AND POWER BUT DON'T PICS OF ME!
>>
>>67146283
Someone posted that video of them assualting toby maguire while he was trying to pull out of what I guess was a drive way and he ends up cussing them out. I felt really bad for the guy, and the paparazzi were clearly trying to incite a reaction out of him saying shit like "where's ur spidy sense??"
Basically getting paid to be a cunt. I can't imagine how you live with yourself.
>>
>>67147235
DUDE LETS CAMP RIGHT OUTSIDE HER PROPERTY AND HOUND HER FOR EVERY WAKING MINUTE OF EVERY DAY LMAO
>>
>>67147177
yeah
>>
DUDE THEY'RE JUST DOING THEIR JOB LMAO
>>
>>67147281
He's just doing the job everyone wants and harassing celeb trash so we don't have to
Problem cuck?
>>
>>67146872
he's been having a rough time with infetterence lately, cut him a break
>>
>>67147326
>everyone wants
>>
>>67147281
DUDE THATS LITERALLY ILLEGAL AND NEVER HAPPENS LMAO

DUDE THEY SIGN TO GET A PERCENTAGE FROM THE SALE OF THE PICS LMAO

DUDE YEAH THEY'RE PRETTY SCUMMY BUT ITS NOT THAT BAD LMAO
>>
>>67147382
DUDE CAPS LOCK LMAO
>>
>make millions by being in the public eye
>use the media to promote yourself aggressively when you want to sell your shit
>don't like it when people take pictures
>>
>>67146283
To be fair, sometimes the celebs in question can be cunts. I remember my encounter with one.
I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt really loudly.
>>
>famous and grossly overpaid
>live like modern royalty
>literally the only negative is the mild annoyance with paparazzi
>even then retarded poorfaggot normies still defend you and even feel sorry

lmao
>>
File: goldenf.jpg (223 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
goldenf.jpg
223 KB, 1024x681
>>67146283
avoiding them is relatively easy. just ask the 1000s of celebs that manage to somehow do it.
>>
>>67148278
Why does that one guy have a Star Wars poster?
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 768x1024
I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.
>>
>>67146283
>black like my soul theme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vocGCP0-q8Y
>>
>>67147304
I met him at a diner once, he threatened to smash my teeth in.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.