[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: villains that got away with it. pic related, from The Hunt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: The-Hunt__21[1].jpg (147 KB, 675x448) Image search: [Google]
The-Hunt__21[1].jpg
147 KB, 675x448
ITT: villains that got away with it.

pic related, from The Hunt.
>>
>>67145438
I know she's a kid, but there's a point when she lied blatantly and she knew it just to get back at Mads for refusing to be her boytoy. If she didn't do that they might've been a really good chance to avoid the whole situation.
>>
>>67145648
>>67145438

>people forget she recanted but her mother didn't care

"CHILDREN DON'T LIE!"
>>
>>67145648
it was that dumb fuck man with the beard
>"did he touch you?"
>"no"
>"did he touch you?"
>"no"
>"did he touch you?"
>"I just want to go outside and play."
>"just answer a few more questions. did he touch you?"
>nods head
>"okay you can go and play now"
>>
>>67145438
The face of pure evil.
>>
>>67145691
>I didn't watch the kino
>>
>>67145691

THE FUCKING SOCIAL WORKER!

He asked a whole bunch of leading/loaded questions what the fuck did you expect was going to happen?
>>
>>67145438
I hate this low-rent movie and I hate the people who act like it's the most awe-inspiring thing they've seen.
>>
>>67145438
She wasn't the villain though, society was
>>
>>67145757
Name 10 better movies from that year.
>>
>>67145757
It's a good movie but I do find it weird that it's basically the only foreign flick in the past 10 years this board talks about often. I guess since everyone here is a pedo they can relate.
>>
>>67145781

>society was

Oh boy here we go again...
>>
>>67145883

Deal with it nerd
>>
>>67145898

Really? That's your mindblowing comeback?
>>
>>67145938
Comeback? You'd have to insult me in the first place.
>>
>>67145807
2012 or 2013? Fuck it why not both

Holy Motors
Amour
Rust and Bone
Killing Them Softly
The Master
This is Not a Film
Mud
Frances Ha
Cosmopolis
Lincoln

Inside Llewyn Davis
Spring Breakers
Only God Forgives
Blue Jasmine
Before Midnight
Upstream Color
Enough Said
The Wolf of Wall Street
The Counselor
Under the Skin
>>
>>67145781
She deserved to hang.
>>
>>67145757
I get you. It's an entertaining film but fuck is it overrated on /tv/
>>
I want to hatefuck her for claiming she was raped.
>>
>>67145959

Why would I waste time on some hippy leftist who thinks personal responsibility doesn't exist nor do actions have consequences? In case you haven't noticed that's one the biggest issues nowadays: people not carrying the consequences of their own actions.

>m-muh "The society is evil!"

You people are all insane.
>>
>>67146048

She's like six. I called the police.
>>
The worst part about this movie was when the suspected pedo gets kicked out of the market by a guy who rightfully doesn't want a creep in there scoping out kids, and then he comes back in and head butts the guy like it's some big FUCK YEAH moment for the audience and we're supposed to go "Mmmmhmm you go gurl!". Utterly pitiful scene.
>>
>>67146132
He just wanted his groceries
>>
>>67146249
His son should have gotten them for him. Or one of his many sympathizers. Or maybe he should have gone to another store. But why should I be surprised by the protagonist's total lapse in judgement? The man noticed inappropriate behavior from the little girl pretty instantly and rather than speaking up about it he tried to deal with it directly hoping it would dissipate. Total dumb shit, and we the audience are supposed to objectively sympathize with him. 5/10 I liked the photography and Mads did his best with the woeful material.
>>
>>67146076
She's like 6. 6 year olds have no responsibility, and she admitted it was a lie when she realized what was happening. I'm not a hippy, I'm just not an autistic fucking moron
>>
>>67146311
I'm pretty sure his son did though, and he got kicked out too. Also, he didn't know he was unwelcome at the store. He was just going to get some groceries where he usually goes.
>>
>>67146311
>The man noticed inappropriate behavior from the little girl pretty instantly and rather than speaking up about it he tried to deal with it directly hoping it would dissipate.

That doesn't make a difference. You think if he went to these people and said a 5 year old girl has a crush on him then they wouldn't think he's a pedo even if the girl says so?
>>
>>67146435
If his son got kicked out, why would he not know he was unwelcome? Oh right because that didn't happen.

>>67146436
>You think if he went to these people and said a 5 year old girl has a crush on him then they wouldn't think he's a pedo even if the girl says so?
So basically you've never had a real job before? One of the first things a professional is taught, no matter what field, is to keep a record of everything. The moment he got kissed by the girl, he should have IMMEDIATELY notified his superiors, they could have a meeting with her parents, etc, etc etc. That lapse in judgement drives the whole conflict of the movie. The protagonist was an idiot. I can't sympathize with someone so idiotic but Vinterberg desperately wants me to. It turns the movie into a parody of an after school special.
>>
File: thingken of dubs.jpg (54 KB, 383x465) Image search: [Google]
thingken of dubs.jpg
54 KB, 383x465
if only we could harness all the autistic rage this movie has caused to make clean energy...
also check em
>>
>>67146522
Please watch the movie before posting opinions. Also, this glance alone made the movie at least a 7/10
>>
File: 303045_065.jpg (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
303045_065.jpg
49 KB, 320x240
Pushed Affleck to finally take the fight to that damn alien.
>>
File: 1.jpg (448 KB, 1280x1624) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
448 KB, 1280x1624
>>67146522
>Oh right because that didn't happen.
But it did, here's proof

Anyway the most sad part about that movie was seeing his dog dying but that's cheap and would probably make me cry at any film
>>
>>67146353
>muh babies dont have to take consquences
kek
>>
>>67146678
I watched it, you homosexual idiot. What exactly indicated to you that I didn't?
>We received a complaint about inappropriate behavior from a girl
>Okay I'm gonna look as suspicious as humanly possible while you tell me this.

>Hi I'm the girl who accused you I just showed up at your house
>Rather than telling you "Go away, brat" I am going to spend more time with you digging myself deeper in a hole

>that church scene

I can only cringe so hard. The more I discuss this movie the more I hate it.
>>
>>67146729
Okay, I forgot that scene. He still could have gone to another store.

Not to mention the manager is right. I wouldn't want a suspected diddler in my store where kids are unsupervised from time to time.
>>
>>67146038
>movie about a guy who gets accused of being a pedo
>overrated by /tv/
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>67146132
if you weren't such a faggot maybe you could enjoy those scenes
>>
>>67146782
>Not to mention the manager is right.
Keeping Mads out is OK, but why his son?
>>
File: tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>67146753
>>
File: 1397738385103.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1397738385103.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>67145987
>>
Saw the movie months ago. She wasn't the evil cunt /tv/ sets her out to be. It was the grown ups who were completely moronic

Even so, no reason to kill the dog familia
>>
>>67146913
You know how many children that dog would have molested if they didn't put it down?
>>
>>67146132
Way to not understand shit.
/pol/ literally can't into films with out massive triggers
>>
>>67146913

>Even so, no reason to kill the dog familia

Fanny*
>>
>>67145691

Just like in Making a Murderer
>>
>>67145757
Yeah it's an amazing pleb magnet bait.

It's pure emotional manipulation.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.