[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to take this moment, on the eve of new Daredevil,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: illestbro.jpg (76 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
illestbro.jpg
76 KB, 670x447
I'd like to take this moment, on the eve of new Daredevil, just to remind you that Kilgrave literally did nothing wrong.
>>
He's lived like that all his life, in his world he wasn't completely evil at all till the very end when he's out for Revenge. As shown when he and Jessica save a family hostage.
>>
Pretty much. All he had to really do was not kill anyone.
>>
Jessica Jones is a terrible heroine. She could have saved him and asked him to free the girl.
She preferred revenge instead of redemption.
>>
It's almost like growing up in a world where you get whatever you want whenever you want inhibits the development of a moral compass or something.
>>
>>67143505
Are you joking? He literally rapes every woman he comes across.
>>
>>67143952
>Jessica Jones is a terrible heroine.

That's kind of the point. She knows it, too.

>She could have saved him

Jessica realized during their time in her childhood home together that Kilgrave is beyond any sort of redemption. He's simply too broken, he can't function like a normal person anymore. He has no empathy, no regard for others. People are just playthings to him, toys with no free will. It was a struggle for him to quasi-legitimately buy that house without just telling the owner to get out.

> and asked him to free the girl.

If Jessica wanted to just break Hope out of jail, she could do it herself. She could rip the bars off the walls with her bare hands if she wanted. She needed Hope to be legitimately released, sinking to Kilgrave's level and perverting justice with superpowers just to save Hope wasn't acceptable. And she did it, she got Hope released. Then things went pear-shaped and Kilgrave got to the jail before she did and Hope killed herself rather than be Kilgrave's slave any longer.

>>67143857

He doesn't have to kill people to ruin their lives. Look at what happened to the guy he made into his driver for a while.
>>
>>67143505
Kek

>>67144144
This is probably true

Also I'm 100% hype for this new season
>>
>>67144199
If you ask me, Jessica Jones is the real rapist.
She continued to fuck Luke Cage repeatedly knowing full well he wouldnt consent if he knew the truth about his wife.
It's like if I trapped and let you fuck me in the ass without telling you I had a dick first. You'd feel violated.
Meanwhile, Kilgrave can never know if he has consent or not, like he mentioned himself. He has to choose his words very carefully.
>>
>>67145228
that is honestly the most stupid fucking comment I've ever read. Kilgrave is a rapist, he literally kept women as slaves and controlled them to do things for him. He would literally have to say 'have sex with me' he knows how to control his power which means he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>67145228
Jessica not telling him doesn't make her a rapist, it makes her an asshole. That's like saying if you lied to a girl about being a doctor and she slept with you because of that, you're a rapist.
>>
>>67143505
kilgrave was so fucking disapointing as a villain. he was just a big baby
>>
File: 1458078513216.jpg (46 KB, 432x562) Image search: [Google]
1458078513216.jpg
46 KB, 432x562
>>67143505
Are you kidding me?

He was a WHITE MALE!
>>
Is Jessica Jones the most badass white girl of all time?

>Fucks bbc
>Snaps evil white guy's neck

How can one woman be so based?
>>
>>67145293
>>67145325
That's not what your wives told me.
>>
>>67143505
He rapes people and killed people.

Honestly what is the definition of good to you people? You worry me sometimes
>>
>>67145578
Jokes on you there gay. You were fucking a trap
>>
Do I have to watch this shit to understand Daredevil S2?
>>
>>67147062
No, the shows won't overlap until much later.
>>
>>67143952
The whole point of the series is that some people are incapable of answering the call to be heroes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.