[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually think this is funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: HolyGrail034.jpg (50 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
HolyGrail034.jpg
50 KB, 800x441
Do people actually think this is funny?
>>
>>67143103
Not "I am le ebin space pirate XD" enough for you?
>>
>>67143103
Yes.
>>
>>67143103
The Holy Grail is alright, there's some decent humour scattered throughout. Life of Brian is Monty Pythons real masterpiece.
>>
>>67143103

Yes.
>>
>>67143103
you are either trolling or suffering from depression.

look up the definition of "depression", it's not "crying all the time" but instead "not being able to enjoy things anymore". seek help OP, i feel sorry for you.
>>
>>67143250
do I have depression if I don't like star wars ep7 ?
>>
>>67143103
I think a lot of people just pretend to like Monty Python because everybody says they do, but really nobody does.

This flick and Life of Brian are good for a few chuckles but nothing special.
>>
life of brian is actually a masterpiece. the only le randumn humour part of it is the spaceship part. The rest is genius satire
>>
>>67143103
You're generation is shit so maybe if they remade it with pewdiepie playing every role it would click with you more.
>>
>>67143103
Yes
>>
>>67144119
> I don't like it so other people must be pretending to like it

It's surprising how often you hear this.

Here's a game you can play for the rest of your life: look out for people using this argument. I notice it all the time, now!
>>
>>67144119
Yeah they're all trying to impress you faggot.
>>
>tfw my ex was really into monty python
>so were her parents
>tfw pretended to like it too

It was all a mistake. The cringe is real
>>
File: 1448800698167.jpg (47 KB, 750x546) Image search: [Google]
1448800698167.jpg
47 KB, 750x546
>>67143103
monty python is famously shit. anglos despise hearing this.
>>
Mentally deficient bongs find it funny (in other words bongs in general).

It's akin to why a mentally retarded person smearing shit all over the place will laugh hysterically while doing so.
>>
Why there is so much damage control in this thread? One person says he doesn't find something funny and retards attacking him for that?
>>
it's outdated jim and eric lolrandumb bullshit, only weird ass old people that still like it
>>
Bill Hicks
Richard Pryor
Monthy Python
Dave Chappelle

This shit is just not funny today, stop being at people.
>>
>>67143160
At least i can fly like iron man
>>
>>67143281
no. that means you atleast don't enjoy shit on a rusty plate.

it might have been that you had a poor viewing experience or maybe you are a hipster so its too mainsteam therefor I wouldn't rule out plebianity yet

but if you don't enjoy monty python, I would seriously suggest seeking neurological help because you are fucked in the head
>>
>>67144322
What does it say?
>>
>>67143103
only dads
>>
MPFC is downright terrible but the movies are GOAT tier comedies.
>>
It was a bit overrated and terribly unfunny during some parts

It was still better than virtually any comedy coming out today
>>
>>67143250
>doesn't like things I like
>must have depression

i think you're projecting, anon. go outside and pander on your reasoning then come back and let me know if you agree.
>>
massively overrated because every time anyone says how funny they were they completely left out that what made it so funny is how shamelessly stupid it was.
>>
>>67143103
LIfe of Brian is way better, but yes
>>
>>67143103
it is funny, but colonials and continentals prefer everything to be about poo and sex jokes so they don't really understand it. or they're autistic. most people who vehemently dislike monty python are either leftists (i don't really get why this is true, they've always been pretty tame) or autistic.
>>
>>67145790
>what made it so funny is how shamelessly stupid it was.
Look, if you enjoy tricking yourself into thinking whatever srs business art you enjoy is the real deal and high art, you are free to do that. Just know that you are a degenerate and are shitting on film as an industry and this board
>>
>>67145840
This is the opposite of true. Kill yourself britcuck
>>
>>67144382
here's your reply, namefag
now do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>67145867
autismo detected
>>
>>67145119
Leading Actor. I think
>>
Making this same shitty thread every week?
No.
>>
>>67143103

Caricature without context isnt funny. If you dont know the movies it caricatures and/or dont get british humor at all, this movie isnt for your kind.
Same goes for "The life of Brian".
>>
>>67144151
>You're generation is shit
But you're hating on pewdiepie so you must be underage? sum1 explain
>>
>>67143195
this mainly. never quite got the holy grail fever but always thought Life of Brian is hillarious
>>
>>67143195
The meaning of life could have been better if they had settled it for a plot. But still as just gags put together is their best job.
>>
>>67145899
nigger detected
>>
>>67146002

> YouTube nobody with a faggot brony name

I have never seen anything from PewDiePie but I can tell you right now he is shit and not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>67146074

> Cuck maymay
> Nigger maymay

Don't you have school?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 182x268
>British """""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""
>>
>>67146077
>YouTube nobody
Still makes more money in one year than you will in a lifetime, and I think that is what is really bothering you buddy ;)
Anyway, did you finish your homework yet?
>>
hot fuzz Is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm glad white people will be extinct in Europe soon.
>>
>I watched this whole kino and it didn't have any memes in it
>no bane jokes
>not even epic reaction faces
>why do people think this is funny?

I pray for the younger generation.
>>
>>67146213
It's a part of one of the best comedy kíno's ever made though.
>>
>>67146158
>Still makes more money in one year than you will in a lifetime
and that's all tha matter
>>
You guys are right, the knights who say nee is intellectual humor that only geniuses can appreciate. Definitely not on the same level as fart jokes. British humor is so smart
>>
>>67146255
They're below the scary movie series.
>>
>>67146255
Delusional Britard detected
>>
File: 1456969934094.png (77 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1456969934094.png
77 KB, 268x284
>>67146290
>They're below the scary movie series.
Even though they're not, the first scary movies are pretty fucking great, but that may be because of the great memories I have of them.
I feel kinda bad that you didn't have a good time watching scary movie with a bunch of friends/cousins/brothers and sisters.
>>
>>67145864
my favourite comedy is zohan you don't know me and i don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>67146277
So you admit that you're jealous?
You wouldn't scream like a retard in front of a camera playing random vidya while getting mad dosh for it? When high school is over you can try anything you want kiddo ;)
>>
>>67146332
Debbie Downer detected. Why don't you like those pieces of art?
>>
It's a comedy classic. If you can't appreciate it on any level you must be some kind of pleb.
>>
>>67146290
>>67146332
not him but hot fuzz is great even if it is reddit
>>
>>67146357
>a movie you saw 16 years ago when you were 5 was good from what you remember
Thank you for confirming that you're an idiot
>>
the only good television Britain has produced is top gear and summer heights high
>>
>>67146332
>bringing nationality into it

Your perspective seems to be clouded by some kind of insecurity or prejudice. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67146400

> Giving up your dignity for something as pointless as money
>>
>>67146288

Ni.

It's The Knights Who Say Ni.
>>
>>67146472
HMMMM I think I was 8, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the movie anymore. I bet I could watch that movie now and still love it. Just like how for some reason you guys think Seinfeld is funny.
>>
>>67143195

I thought it was the other way around. LoB seemed too much "lol randumz" like
>>
>>67143281
No. That just means you have a brain.
>>
>>6714653
>I bet
>likes hot fuzz
>dislikes Seinfeld
/thread
>>
>>67146510
>Giving up your dignity
If I could have his money, and his bangning ass girlfriend, and his house? Than yeah, you can have my dignity.
>as pointless as money
In this world money isn't pointless though.
>>
>>67146111
>burger posting on 4chan at 5.10 gmt

he's probably an unemployed autist living with his parents
>>
literally everyone in the thread just needs to drink a ton of bleach and die ffs

this includes me
>>
>>67144149
>The rest is genius satire
This. The 'Yeah, and pickpocketing' part still gets me, because everyone knows someone like that.
>>
>>67146255
The best part of a piece of shit is still a piece of shit.
>>
>>67146928

God this is so true.

This thread of actual TV related discussion is filling a slot that could be usd for more meme and funny threads.
>>
>>67147635
Not if its 1/3rd of a 3 part kino trilogié
>>
>>67143103
watch philosopher's football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8
>>
>>67146151
that's a fucking taig, lad
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.