[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did no one ever talk about Harry Kim being replaced by a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1651654354.jpg (101 KB, 603x493) Image search: [Google]
1651654354.jpg
101 KB, 603x493
Why did no one ever talk about Harry Kim being replaced by a duplicate? Seems that would be something one would want to talk about.
>>
Just remember this guy started out as a juvenile delinquent and ended the series as a respected officer and war hero, while Kim remained the naive young guy the entire run of the series.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 692x530
>>67138058
>>
>>67137890

I really fucking hate this shit forced meme.
>>
why does no one talk about Janeway and Paris having sex while they were crocodiles?
>>
File: every fucking time.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
every fucking time.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
watch me take the high ground on this meme (from a certain point of view)

how come harry kim and naomi wildman never talk about everyone else being replaced by duplicates?
>>
>>67138088
>crying about a star trek thread
waste of dubs tb͏h fa͏m
>>
>>67138058
Kim didn't have room to grow, none of them other than the doctor and seven, and only then because they started from zero.
>>
>>67138356
They probably didn't even tell Naomi.
>>
Why did no one ever talk about this thread being a duplicate? Seems that would be something one would want to talk about
>>
>>67137890

He mentions it to Janeway at the end of the episode and she gives him some bullshit response along the lines of "it's best not to think about it". Then they all continue on and the events of the episode are never spoken of again, like with every episode of Trek
>>
>>67137890

This thread again?

Remember that the original Kim and Naomi were sent to the duplicate Voyager. The one Voyager prime spent the first act of the episode kicking the shit out of.

>>67138425

Isn't that the joke though?
>>
>>67137890
I wonder if he said anything when they started getting letters from dead Kims mother back home.
>>
File: hold tight harry.gif (2 MB, 324x241) Image search: [Google]
hold tight harry.gif
2 MB, 324x241
>>67138357
And hitler dubs too.
>>
File: can i hide my contempt for you.jpg (20 KB, 470x362) Image search: [Google]
can i hide my contempt for you.jpg
20 KB, 470x362
>>67138551
>Remember that the original Kim and Naomi were sent to the duplicate Voyager. The one Voyager prime spent the first act of the episode kicking the shit out of.
No asshole, they're from the duplicate voyager. The prime one was the one getting damaged by the anti-proton bursts.
>>
>>67138644

Why wasn't Belanna sucked out too? Why didn't her head explode from being directly exposed to the vacuum of space?
>>
>>67138656

I was actually never sure which was the "real" voyager and which was the copy
>>
File: how bad things really are.jpg (42 KB, 861x377) Image search: [Google]
how bad things really are.jpg
42 KB, 861x377
>>67138689
Plot armour.

>>67138689
>Why didn't her head explode from being directly exposed to the vacuum of space?
That doesn't happen.
>>
>>67138689
Because space doesn't make your head explode. Learn to into science.
>>
>>67138711
They were both copies, neither voyager was the prime universe voyager which is why we never heard about this incident again.
>>
Is this how you're gonna start every Star Trek thread from now on?
>>
>>67138128
Nobody likes to talk about Threshold. Not even the writers and producers
>>
File: borg cube.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
borg cube.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>67138088
>>67138425
>>67138901
This thread has been created by the borg. Your gets and memeological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38 KB, 340x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38 KB, 340x200
>"Ok, so apparently YOU from the future was able to hack through time into Borg technology to send a signal to Seven to send the wrong calculations into an experimental warp drive test run that throws us off our coordinates to prevent the destruction of the ship. YOU from the future also addressed a letter to yourself which may, or may not, rupture the space/time continuum. I'm not going to investigate any of this. I'm going to bed."
>>
>>67138689
Them Klingon ridges man.
>>
>>67138737
>>67138742
I feel like people who think your head would explode in space got their info from that one episode of the Simpsons and just accepted it as fact.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.