[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot fuzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 11170770_ori.jpg (213 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11170770_ori.jpg
213 KB, 800x1200
Is it really that common for British teenagers to drink that young like in the beginning of this movie? Watching this movie and it seemed exaggerated, but my brother says that it is common. I know there are some bongs on here
>>
>>67136262

its common in Europe because cops wont shoot you on sight when you break a rule or the law

you are safe to do it
>>
>>67136262
>>67136667
In Europe we have the freedom to do what we want
>>
>>67136667
So it's like the USA, only the cops aren't allowed to have guns?

Also stop speaking for all of Europe Ohiocuck.
>>
>>67136736

No, its like USA, but the cops know when to use their guns.

Or more like, when not to.
>>
yes because you don't have to be 21 to drink in civilized countries and if we get so fucked up we need to go to hospital then its free and we dont have to pay 100k and go bankrupt

also the most police will do is confiscate it and take your address instead of savagely beating you
>>
>>67136691
Only the eastern block nations where the state has failed and muslims are alcoholics.
>>
>>67136262
In Britain the legal drinking age is 18 so it's easier to get away with lying
>>
>>67136667
>>67136769

lol

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/uk-police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-korans/
>>
>themuslimissue.wordpress.com

teenage /pol/tards are bleeding over again
>>
File: 1413547543961.png (125 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
1413547543961.png
125 KB, 394x382
>>67136262
bong here.

I was too much of a robot at 16 but I know plenty of normies who would try and sneak out to drink underage.

Doing it in a pub seems like a bad idea to me, if they could just get them at a cornershop.
>>
>>67136884

yep
its must a be a miracle for an amerifat to get informed that there are cops who can do their jobs instead of rolling around in mcdonalds and donuts
>>
>>67136262

Yep alot of people I grew up with started drinking at 14. Just buy alcohol from a local shop and drink on the streets/Park

Not a chav btw
>>
>>67136736
it depends on the area, cops in a rural village like the one in hot fuzz might not have any weapons with them, but there will be other police at most a few minutes away who will. in the centre of a city almost every cop will have a gun with them at all times, but they get the book thrown at them big time if they actually shoot anyone who isn't a terrorist with an ak, so that's when you get situations like the meme webm's with cops running away from a nigger with a knife - if they shot him they would at best lose their jobs, because our justice system is fucked nowadays. so, that puts them in the situation where you've got to try to put down a lunatic nog using your baton, while he's wildly swinging a knife about.
>>
>>67136262
i was a sperg in school (genuine spaghetti story still-a-virgin-at-22 sperg) but even i went down to the local pub with friends and was getting served by the time i was 16. a lot of kids will get older brothers etc. to buy them cheap shit and will be getting pissed by the time they're about 14
>>
>>67136262
Pretty common to see 15 and 16 year olds in pubs in rural areas. You wont really see them in pubs in big towns or cities though.
>>
Its kind of a joke on small town/village culture in England. There really isn't much to do for older kids in small english towns (or in general really), at least until they can legally go into a pub.

So the towns logic was they'll bend the law by allowing them into the pubs under age rather than having them hanging around the town being a 'pain' by huddling in an alley drinking tesco booze that one of them got with a fake ID.
>>
>>67136262

Plenty of cash strapped pubs, overlook the checking of IDs in their pubs and have plenty of underage drinking in them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.