[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: clue.gif (29 KB, 398x275) Image search: [Google]
clue.gif
29 KB, 398x275
What is it?
>>
the usual suspects
>>
>>67135911
Age of ultron

If you thought it was good to begin with
>>
>>67135911
The Godfather
I hate it now, wish I could still like it
>>
Return of the Jedi
>>
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
>>
Fury Road
>>
Predator
>>
>>67135911
The Sixth Sense
>>
>>67135911
What is any movie by Christopher Nolan
>>
>>67135911
scooby doo 2
>>
Magnolia
>>
>>67135911
The force awakens

Still like Poe tho
>>
>>67135911
how many times do you usually see movies anon
>>
I've never watched a movie 4 times. I'm not autistic enough to watch the same thing over and overl
>>
the 2nd Star Wars movie. the actual second one made, not the like Episode II or whatever they call it
>>
>>67136264
The ironic thing is that you would have to be autistic be able to watch a movie once and actually catch all the details and remember them, but then again, you would probably claim you aren't autistic enough to get on a chinese cartoon image board to talk about you opinions of film and television shows over and over while you are doing exactly that.
>>
Berlin Alexanderplatz
>>
>>67136314
>The ironic thing is that you would have to be autistic
1) that's not irony
2) you don't have to be autistic, just observant
3) most movies ain't that fucking deep and don't need multiple rewatchings. a rewatch is just fun
>>
>>67136334
that started to bore after 40 hours.
>>
>>67136354
>autistic
>observant
There's a difference?
>>
>>67136354
It is ironic that your flavor of autism is always accusing people of being autistic without any sense of self awareness or knowledge of autism.
>>
>>67136354
It doesn't need to be deep to be filled with details that are bound to be missed upon initial casual viewings is the rewatch the only time it is fun for you since you are so autistic about watching new movies?
>>
>i need to watch a movie multiple times to fully understand it!
damn, that's sad
>>
>>67136841
>implying you can ever fully understand a good movie
The point is you can gain a better appreciation, catch more details, or reinterpret it with your new perspective compared to the last viewing.
>>
>>67135958
I've already seen 4 times they just kept calling it something different. First it was Iron Man, then they called it Captain America, then they called it Thor. It was really genius and creative story telling by disney
>>
>>67135958

Fuck no, it was bad 1st viewing and only gets worse
>>
>>67136314
> actually catch all the details and remember them

Yeah I really had to watch The Force Awakens like 15 times to catch all that deep hidden meaning and symbolisim
>>
>I'm autistic and watch a movie 397508 times and it's good each time!

haha, fucking autists
>>
>>67135911
Ghostbusters
>>
this whole thread was a mistake
>>
>>67135911

The dark knight rises
>>
>>67136314
Judging by the movies mentioned in this thread, I don't think watching them multiple times will benefit you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.