[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Person-of-Interest-CBS.jpg (137 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Person-of-Interest-CBS.jpg
137 KB, 1000x500
Person of Interest

Did anyone here watch this series?
>>
Yeah I watched up to season three so far.

Root was much better when she didn't have as much screen time.
I enjoy Jim Caviezel a lot in this, he is very entertaining.
>>
>>67132765
True about Amy Acker's character. She's much better in small doses.
>>
>>67132661

>did you watch Generic Cop Show, But This Time With A Twist #3372?

No. No I did not. A man can only fill his head with so many goddamn cop shows before he has to call it quits.
>>
>>67132661
Next Season is last season. I thought it was obvious it wasn't a good idea going for anything else after this story arc ends.
I fucking hate that ameriturds keep pumping seasons for series way past it's time
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hnU1e_PO0

It had some moments. I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>67133563
>implying you're a man

Stfu cuckboi
>>
>>67132661

Its cancelled because they didnt go back to the island.
>>
Last season was shit. Too much MUH SAMEEM and not enough, you know, actual Sameem.
>>
I think one last season is fitting. No reason to keep going if the story is coming to an end naturally.
>>
>>67137543
I agree with this. Shame though, it was probably my favorite network show until Gotham got good.
>>
First season was pretty damn fun and atmospheric, but I couldn't get into season 2. Should I go on to S3, is it better/worse?
>>
>>67137738
It gets more fun when Decima rolls into town, but you'll get confused if you start skipping.
>>
>Naysayers
>They didn't watch If-Then-Else

This show is fucking GOAT and the only decent hard sci-fi we've had in primetime in over a decade.

Peruse this plebs
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=1000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_episode
>>
I dropped it after season 2
>>
Fusco not ending with Shaw made me sad as fuck.
I though he was on the final lap after that episode with the UN diplomat, then Root win the bowl...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.