[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished season 2, should I keep watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 259x194
Just finished season 2, should I keep watching?
>>
>posts an image from season 3
>>
The finale for season 2 wasn't as riveting as I've heard
>>
>>67132626
season 3 and this episode in particular are so fucking depressing and spot on. the special was kind of a let down, but there's no way it could've held a candle to season 3 anyway
>>
It gets darker as it goes on.
>>
That episode is some fucking amazing television fampai. Clay's monologue is chilling.

Why is Moral Orel so based, and idiots just write it off as anti-christian fedora shit?
>>
>>67133179
I don't know, especially since Dino is Greek Orthodox.
>>
>>67132499

Season 3 is the reason to watch moral orel in the first place, it's the payoff the last 2 seasons were building up to

it literally takes just over 2 hours to watch the whole season, of course you should
>>
>>67133179
Because it really does look like DUDE PROTESTANTISM LMAO before it gets deeper and starts being about the characters instead of the beliefs.
>>
>>67133407

It's DUDE FUNDIES LMAO, not protestantism
There are plenty of sane protestants, fundamentalists are the weird ones
>>
>>67132499
The feeling I get from this show and even the wild change in direction half way through remind me a lot of Eva.
>>
The Reverend was a bro.
>>
>>67133407
I got more of an impression it was about the hypocrisy of authoritative figures in general. They're deluding themselves into thinking they're raising youth with divine morals, when they're incredibly immoral people.
>>
>>67133438
Point taken, but what I meant was that the show begins as a silly Adult Swim parody of religion before it starts being a character-study.

It's also pretty interesting that some of the few genuinely good-hearted people in the show (orel and rev. putty) are true believers. So that pretty much proves anyone who sees this as a fedorashow wrong.
>>
>>67133179
Season 1 was anti-Christian fedora shit.

It only got good after Nature.
>>
>>67132499
This show had so much fucking potential. It honestly depresses me that it was cancelled. It could've turned into something incredible.
>>
Absolutely, S3 is the best part
>>
>>67133655
just 10 seconds of watching an add and you can see its this 1000 different daily show ways.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30R3C3FFRE8
A lost episode was released last year - all of the voicework and preproduction was done but then the show was cancelled
They made some makeshift puppets and animated it all so it could be released like an episode

>>67133739
>It could've turned into something incredible.
Did no you watch season 3 or
>>
https://youtu.be/1tV29aD7dFI
>>
>>67133787
What the fuck are you saying.
>>
>>67133814
Yeah, I watched Season 3, but I still think it was cut short too soon, and I think the show was trying to set itself up for something bigger to tie it all together and bring resolution, but never really got the chance to do so successfully.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.