[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x572
Bruce
>>
I'm Batman
>>
Jenner
>>
More like BatTran, am i rite?
>>
>>67132170
there are fewer chins in the vancouver phone book
>>
They had to lube her up to fit her in that suit. She was too chubby.
>>
>>67132380
hnnnnnggggg
>>
File: Berbera.jpg (48 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Berbera.jpg
48 KB, 500x572
No no, it's just me, Barbara
>>
>>67132380
>If I keep saying it, it'll be true
>>
It's Caitlyn
>>
Never seen the film. Did they explain who made her suit? Did Bruce just have one lying around she stole? Or did she make one. Because these seem to be custom built complex suits of armor using high end hard to get materials.
>>
>>67132534
>Most of the scenes with Batgirl, played by actress Alicia Silverstone, were cut out because Silverstone had gained a few pounds during production and the wardrobe team had to refit her costume. When the press discovered the news, they slammed Silverstone's weight gain and mocked the actress for being "too fat" to fit into her costume. As a result, director Joel Schumacher publicly defended Silverstone during interviews and press meetings, joking "What is this girl's big sin - that she ate some pizza?" When the press continued to taunt Silverstone's weight gain, mostly from female journalists, Schumacher again intervened and lashed out at the reporters that taunted her. Schumacher went on record about the weight gain to one magazine by saying: ""It was horrible. I thought it was very cruel. She was a teenager who gained a few pounds -- like all of us do at certain times. I would confront female journalists and I'd say, 'With so many young people suffering from anorexia and bulimia, why are you crucifying this girl?'"
>>
>>67132730
>Even the caterer wasn't safe from Silverstones twisted appetite.

>"One time I had a tray of cakes and Alicia turned to me and said 'what if someone just ate that entire tray? Maybe the pathetic wardrobe department won't be able to fit me inside my suit"' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to play a fatty, or is chubby something that's been in her all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the fridge, and I noticed Alicia had put something io the ldoor. It was stuff like 'What if I ate the entire firdge? Would it come out of my pay' and 'SALT. PEPPER. MAYO' I had to ask her to stop because the film was running over budget"
>>
>>67132170
What pissed me off the most is, her suit didn't have the embossed nipples. The gave batman and robin nipples on their suits, WHY couldn't they do the same for her?!
>>
>>67134270
goddamn it
>>
>>67132170

Why is this movie so hated? I watched it expecting one of the worst movies ever, but it's an okay 5/10. Yes, it's stupid, but at least it's entertaining and the villains are a lot of fun.
>>
>>67135925
i don't hate it. i cant speak for others on why they hate it. in my opinion, i think the prior batman movies were a little dark and twisted, this movie stopped that and went more in the direction of the 60s tv batman
>>
>>67135833
director was literally a homo
>>
>>67132197

>search "Bruce it's me Barbara" on Youtube
>3 out of 4 top results are that "woman"

Stop the world, I want off.
>>
>>67134270
Maxpar
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 593x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 593x627
>>67134270
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.