[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLRAISER - JUDGEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: Hellraiser-Judgment.jpg (96 KB, 594x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hellraiser-Judgment.jpg
96 KB, 594x1024
No tears /tv/ it's a waste of good suffering

$500,000 budget!
Already in Post Production!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w
>>
Meet your new Pinhead, folks!
>>
>>67131989

It will be a piece of shit. 90% will hate it and there will be that special 10% that defend it like they did with Revelations. It's a lost cause.
>>
File: 81otR2pZRwL._SL1417_.jpg (252 KB, 1417x722) Image search: [Google]
81otR2pZRwL._SL1417_.jpg
252 KB, 1417x722
>>67132172
>there will be that special 10% that defend it like they did with Revelations

I don't believe in anyone defending Revelations.
>>
>>67132227

Some do on IMDB. I have no idea why they do it. Revelations was just Hellraiser as a V/H/S segment.
>>
that is such an odd franchise. i liked it in the late 80s, thought they ended it in the third or fourth installment... only recently realized they have been making some more during all that time. tried to watch one and it was unwatchable, amazing how someone can allowed that to happen to an intellectual property. they should muster a proper budget and director for a final movie, an adaptation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Gospels so the old fan could give a decent farewell to ol pinhead.
>>
>>67132172
I was ready to give this the benefit of doubt that it would be better than Revelations but when movie has already been filmed in 9 day this screams cheap rush job for Dimension to keep the rights after letting Halloween revert back last year.

>>67132165
this doesn't bug me, you just an commanding presence to be Pinhead, Doug Bradley wasn't that imposing out of the make up.
>>
>>67132527

I just wish they did Pinhead vs. Michael Myers. Would've been a good send-off for him. I honestly don't have a clue how they would've written that, but John Carpenter and Clive Barker were attached to it.
>>
>>67132442
Pinhead and the Cenobites are just too good to just let go, it's just a rotten shame. especially now that were into a 80's slasher horror revival phase
>>
>>67132562
Pinhead would eat Michael Myers, also Myers might be too dumb to open the puzzle box.
>>
>>67132685

It's a weird match. They discussed it when Freddy vs. Jason was a success. However, there's a contract that doesn't let Michael die. I just can't imagine Pinhead fighting anyone. He's overpowered.
>>
File: 34196694_Das_Ich.jpg (46 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
34196694_Das_Ich.jpg
46 KB, 400x315
>>67132227
looks like a pudgy version of the guy from Das Ich

in fact these these guys look like they'd make better cenobites
>>
>>67131989
>poster by someone's little cousin from a badly cropped makeup test photo with the contrast kranked up to 11
>>
>>67132685
>also Myers might be too dumb to open the puzzle box.

It is not hands that summon them, it is desire.

That being said, I can't imagine how Pinhead and Myers would go at it. If anything, I think it's time that Myers go to space, seeing as how Jason and Pinhead have already gone there.
>>
>>67131989
even the budget for the original was 1 million and that had cartoon lightening

why do they keep making these other than obviously the need to keep the rights
>>
>>67132862

Why exactly would you wish that upon Michael? Are you trying to wish for a Halloween movie worse than the remake or Curse?
>>
>>67132562
that's the kind of idea i would have found amusing in the mid ninties, before they started to actually make these ideas happen. in 2016 i think it's just played out. does nothing to my imagination.
>>
>>67133166

It's a weird idea to wrap around your head. I'd rather Ash fight Pinhead. He has a thing for summoning demons.
>>
>>67132227
>Fathead
>Pinball
>>
>>67132862
>>67132929
H35: Halloween in Space, OK let's do it!

Zombie films we'll ignore, same as Halloween 8

This will be the sequel to H20 and Curse as this movie will bridge them both together

okay Jamie Lynn Curtis is Laurie a pill popping headmaster at a school and Danielle Harris is Jaime her estranged astronaut daughter

now all we need are the stupid teens, a reason to go into space Dr. Loomisbot vs Space Michael and a Pinhead cameo

GET TO WORK /tv/
>>
>>67132172
>It will be a piece of shit
as opposed to the other ones? get some fucking perspective, faggot. also, anytime /tv/ decides a movie will suck, it breaks box office records. so sorry if i dont value your dumb fucking opinion
>>
>>67133217
no it's not weird, it's played out. to me it's the contrary of weird. it's playing it safe. rehashing familiar grounds.
>>
>>67133466
Popularity =/= quality, retard
>>
>>67133496
>played out
Wasn't there only two versus movies?
AvP and Freddy vs Jason?
>>
>>67133466

Don't you have a movie to direct, Gary? A direct-to-video sequel isn't breaking box office records. Hellraiser is a series that has been in the shitter for a long time now. I managed to enjoy parts of Deader and such, but there's just no hope for Judgement. There's possible hope for the remake if they ever do that, but I doubt it.
>>
>>67132769
>Das Ich Mane
>>
Hellraiser: Inferno was unironically pretty good
>>
File: 07.png (392 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
07.png
392 KB, 853x480
>>67134515
Just watched that earlier today and I thought it was pretty boring. What did you like about it?
>>
>>67131989

Is Pinhead still evil now? I preferred when he and the Cenobites were morally neutral and just reveled in exploring the absolute depths of feeling and experience.
>>
>>67134701
>not sure if want
>>
File: 1445832756079.jpg (237 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1445832756079.jpg
237 KB, 1280x696
>>67134701
i liked that it wasn't a clusterfuck like parts 3 and 4 and just a small self-contained story
also i liked that they didn't show pinhead every five minutes
i think that the script originally had nothing to do with hellraiser
>>
>>67134888
This guy is hilarious. There's bound to be thousands of people like him in the real world.
>>
>>67132442
>they should muster a proper budget and director for a final movie

a proper director? like, oh, i don't know, CLIVE BARKER? he made the first one.
>>
>>67132562
>I just wish they did Pinhead vs. Michael Myers.

yeah.

maybe they could throw in Spiderman as well, while they're at it, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: butterball.gif (1 MB, 446x240) Image search: [Google]
butterball.gif
1 MB, 446x240
>>67134928
>>
You know how BDSM is the new hotness because of Fifty Shades?
They should totally make a movie that starts of as this romantic drama about a couple getting kinky, and then it just goes wilder and wilder until about an hour into the movie they meet a Chinese hobo, solve the puzzle, and instead of turning into a silly slasher film, the couple just rolls with it.
>>
File: poo.jpg (20 KB, 326x451) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
20 KB, 326x451
>>67132165
My perfect pinhead.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.