[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Franco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 02-james-franco.w1200.h630.jpg (158 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
02-james-franco.w1200.h630.jpg
158 KB, 1200x630
https://youtu.be/JQ0qOf8B7rw

Was this his best performance?
>>
>>67128239
That movie is ok, but he is so over rated its not even funny. His movies are mostly trash and hes freinds with
>dude weed lmao man
Fuck em both.
>>
i would say 127 hours was better and even spring breakers
>>
File: 1421192827613.jpg (66 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1421192827613.jpg
66 KB, 500x584
holy fucking shit that's bad
>>
When did fratjews become a thing?
>>
SPRANG BREAK Y'ALL
>>
>>67128239
11.22.63 is damn good so far. Have the epub of the book.
>>
>>67129883
Why don't we get 11.22.63 threads, instead of all the GOT and Walking Dead shit
>>
rat faced smug douche
>>
>>67130004
I've watched all 5 episodes and I think it's rare for a TV mini-series or whichever if sourced from a book to really want me to read the book it's sourced on.
Yeah I agree though. Haven't seen GoT and still have three episodes left to watch of Season Four of The Walking Dead. Don't care about catching up.
>>
hes a shit fucking actor. tired of his his shitty ass bring your friends along movies...
>>
I like his acting fine but wouldn't say it is superb.
>>
>>67128239
kek, he's making that face again @ :52
>>
File: vk.jpg (165 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
vk.jpg
165 KB, 640x390
>mfw based Val showed up
>>
>>67129654
127 Hours was goat and now James can do no wrong in my eyes
>>
>>67130118
The adaptation is fucking top notch.
Not to spoil, but the only significant change is that Bill exists to externalize all the internal monologues.

Everything else has been marvelous so far, and Franco has been 10/10 in every scene. Guy's got a gift.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.