[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this episode feel so off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
Why did this episode feel so off?
>>
>>67127160
Cause transitional Simpsons
>>
The premise is pretty fucked up
>>
Hey sirah sirah whatever the future brings
>>
It just wasn't fun
>>
>>67127160
because you're a dumb christcuck.
>>
>>67127160

I loved that episode. It really creeped me out when I was a kid.
>>
>>67127160
Other ones with a supernatural element feel off. Bart Sells His Soul and Springfield files are off too.

There's another part about how it's one of the earlier hamfisted writers attempts at social commentary. I don't like the cartridge family and homer's phobia much ether. They're ok episodes, but kind of warnings signs of what was to come.
>>
>>67127253

Same here man
Probably because I had never thought about anything like that before
>>
I actually thought they were all gonna die at the end and it spooked me
>>
>>67127250
>being a retarded athiestfag

Back to tumblr and reddit, you dumb cuntbag.
>>
>>67127284
Bart sells his soul was pretty good
classic Simpsons
>>
>>67127381
Go back to your kike on a stick, cuck.
>>
File: 1451933264507.gif (445 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1451933264507.gif
445 KB, 370x370
>>67128444
>>
>>67128758
>Oy vey I'm being persecuted!
>Better deflect with this hat picture that always gets upvotes
>>
>>67127160
Because it was your first taste of being red pilled anon.
>>
>>67127381
Ironic Christianity is probably the funniest thing to come out of 4chan in years.
>>
I actually liked this episode because it felt it didnt take sides, it was written back when Lisa and Marge werent written as IM ALWAYS CORRECT leftists.

Same think with Lisa the Vegetarian.
>>
File: 29409294.png (362 KB, 505x405) Image search: [Google]
29409294.png
362 KB, 505x405
>why was i programmed to feel pain
ifkf
>>
>>67127160

This was classic Simpsons fo' sho', nigga. Also, they had a Pottery Barn.
>>
It was one giant atheist spank-circle.

Yes, those DID happen before the modern era of 4chan faggots. Believe it or not, atheists have been insufferable for a long time, since long before "fedora-tipping" was a meme.

Jokes are supposed to include exaggerations, but this episode went full-on strawman because the writers were a bunch of cucks still mad that their parents made them go to church as kids.
>>
File: 092-9-0924.gif (481 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
092-9-0924.gif
481 KB, 320x240
How do you want your childhood dreams fám?
>>
>>67129603
>spineless wanker can't take criticism of his personal beliefs
Every time.
>>
>>67129603
You didnt see the end then?
>>
>>67129451
convincing people they dont take sides is 90% of how they do things dumbass.
>>
>>67129603
>Yes, those DID happen before the modern era of 4chan faggots. Believe it or not, atheists have been insufferable for a long time, since long before "fedora-tipping" was a meme.
How underage do you have to be to even say these things
>>
>>67127284

I liked homer's phobia. It was an entertaining episode. The gay guy was funny and had personality. It was preachy, but not so much it got in the way of entertainment.

Contrast to the one from season 20 about muslims. The muslim characters had absolutely no charisma or personality. They were perfect for the sake of the writers being politically correct. There were no entertaining dialogue lines relating to the muslim characters.
>>
>watching anything other then 3-8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.