[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to think up an ORIGINAL time travel movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (346 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346 KB, 1280x720
You have 10 seconds to think up an ORIGINAL time travel movie plot
you can't
>>
I go back in time to keep you from learning how to shitpost
>>
>>67124668
save Hitler from other timetraveller who want to kill him
>>
A man ruptures the time stream attempting to perfect time travel, causing time to loop back into itself. All of his actions in the present now affect the past as the past follows the future. He must find a way to resolve the loop before he accidentally erases himself from existence.
>>
Go back in time and try to get back to the future after saving my parents
>>
Go forward in time to stop the first time machine from being built
>>
>>67124955
>55
>1955
>>
It's only a matter of time before everyone caves and they make a fourth film. You know it's true.
>>
A scientist travels millions of years into the future following the nuclear armageddon. Once the fallout cleared humanity divided with half of the species opting to stay underground in the bunkers and half opting to repopulate the surface. Over the eons the humans living underground become a race of troglodytes while the humans on the surface became innocent and Eden-like. The humans underground (name Orlocks) cannibalise the humans on the surface and it is up to the scientist to save them.
>>
A man goes back in time through a tunnel under his bed and confirms that /tv/ was never good.
>>
>>67125007
Lloyd's 77, he's gonna croak any day now
I figure it'd be hard for them to make a fourth one without the doc
>>
A man spills some water on a nice shirt before a big meeting,its really akward so he leaves and quits his job, leaves his family and becomes a hermit for 59 years to build a time machine and goes back in time to stop it from happening
>>
A circle of time turns, and eras come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the era that gave it birth comes again.
>>
>>67125097
MARTYY

I NEED MY PILLS I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK I'M NOT ACTING THIS IS REAL

*dun dah duh daaah, dun dah duuun*
>>
Guy spend the film building a time machine
Some stupid reason like saving some whore that died or some shit
End of the film he goes back in just enough time to watch her die again but he doesn't remember his future anyway except you realise he kind of does and the whole film was him remembering things from the future indicating he has been through the loop before.

I have a better time travel plot but I'm not giving it to you cunts for free so you can copy it
>>
>>67125116
Embarassingly poor writing.
>>
Through time-travel, a man (through first-hand experience, not by being told) discovers that he is his own mother, his own father, his own wife and he, himself, is his son who will do the whole thing again.
>>
People spend the entire movie trying to get acess to the newly invented time machine. They say they need to travel into the future to prevent millions from dying. Adventure through nightmarish dystopian future. Twist is they travel forward in time to kill vladamir putin.
>>
>>67125227
I like this
>>
>>67125208
>Embarassingly
>>
>>67125198
>I have a better plot but I'm not giving it to you cunts to copy
Oh cmon, it's not like any of us have the money or the connections to make a movie anyway
>>
A man travels back to the dawn of man and rapes an early hominid causing it to give birth to cave man with a staggering 40 IQ that almost walks upright. The man dies but his cave man son finds his time machine and travels to the modern day where he copes with being legally retarded by sponging welfare and shit posting on /tv/ all day. I call it "the adventures of OP in the 21st century".
>>
>>67125295
Embarassingly
>>
Travel into the 20's to bang dames with feather boas and hang out with Al Capone, end up being killed by the mafia exactly like you expect.

The sequel is his nephew inheriting his uncles house, finding the time machine, not knowing how to work it, is sent back and tries to find his uncle in the roaring 20s who he finds is running from the mob.

And in the final film they go to the old west
>>
>>67125422
>Embarassingly
>>
File: image.png (228 KB, 444x432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 444x432
In an alternate reality in the year 2019, the United State of America is falling apart, multiple terrorist bombings are global and all of the them stem from one state, California, which experienced a global sinkage, the president (not revealed at the beginning of the movie) Ted Cruz goes back in time to kill the terrorists before they destroy the United States.
>>
>>67125449
do you have a point?
>>
>>67125542
>Ted Cruz
>president
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67125007

>Doc is black
>Marty McFly is transgender
>>
>>67125632
>alternate reality
>>
>>67124955
That's the power of love.
>>
An autistic pedophile finds a way to travel through time and uses it to rape his mother as a child. He then reveals to his mother that her childhood rapist is him through photographs of the act, including the vivid memories she has of the attack, IE the black bike perched on a tree, the helmet on the ground

Then he goes back and does it twice and shows her photos from both incidents including details she never revealed to him.

He does it again and accidentally kills her, he dissappears from the world in an instant flicker.
>>
>>67125007
>>67125635
>inb4 they do a "progressive" take on the original like that new ghostbusters movie
>>
>>67125711
That is legitimately enraging to think about, and I'm generally a normie
>>
>>67125545
You cannot spell words
>>
>>67125651
>Ted Cruz
>president in ANY reality
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>67125754
That's someone else bro, quote if you don't believe
>>
"That's someone else bro, quote if you don't believe"
>>
Peter Parker is a cool kid and bullied by assholes at middle school and then gets bit by a spider and becomes spiderman and kills the green goblin but it's his friends dad so Harry gets mad with spiderman and Peter webs links so fast he turns back time like in superman but this time he is too late and his dad is dead and Peter is too tired to do it again so he is in hiding until he has enough strength to do it again but every day it becomes harder and Peter has to deal with himself and tell Harry the truth and it's hardm.
>>
>>67125886
You got the idea
>>
>>67124668
MC buys a forward time travel machine then figures out he got scammed.
>>
>>67125749
Why? It would be stupid and gay, but the original wouldn't be wiped from existence or anything.
>>
A man travels back in time to life coach his younger self into not making the same mistakes in life he did. He forms a older-younger sibling like bond with himself and ends up learning more from his younger self than he is able to teach. Just about when he's learned to let go of the past, the timeline has been altered too much. He fades away, knowingly smiling because he knows he's going to be fine.
>>
Michael J Fox goes back in time to cure parkinsons but it doesn't work so he tells his past self to live for every moment. While his younger version is following that advice he gets discovered for Back to The Future and then several years later gets parkinsons
>>
>>67125754
t. a fourteen-year-old
>>
File: 1458137665191.jpg (8 KB, 199x110) Image search: [Google]
1458137665191.jpg
8 KB, 199x110
>>67125957
I'm not a robot, I would still think of the new shitty versions and how poor their decision was and the bad mood would make me sad.

That's right, they wouldn't make me feel good, they would make me feel bad instead of good, which would make me sad.
>>
>>67124668
>Travel one minute to the past
>Butt-fuck my past self
>>
>Kid spends his entire life sheltered away building a time machine
>Dies in his sleep
>Dad tries to finish it for him
>Does so
>takes off to the past to give it to his son before he passes
>gets to the past
>gets hit by a bus
>son masturbates to mom's dirty panties
>time machine fades away as Shock The Monkey plays in the background
>>
>>67124668
A man travels back into the past to correct his embarrassing spelling mistake ITT
>>
>>67124668
A guy goes 10 minutes back in time and fucks himself. After 10 minutes of fucking, they go back in time together (10 minutes again) and fuck themself, forming a chain (one guy fucking another, who is himself fucking another).
They do it several times and in the end, they form something like human centipede but with a guy fucking himself.
>>
>>67126210
>A man travels back in time to write something that isn't embarassingly bad
>>
A man discovers that by going back in time and raping his grandmother and great-grandmother he can become his own ancestor and develop superhuman senses.
>>
Take footage from the movie Help! and edit it so McCartney and Ringo are transported into the future when they encounter the scientists. It goes from black and white to texhnicolor. They are transported to the year 2016 and learn the Arabs in the original are the precursors to Islamic terrorists. They travel to mecca and and fuck shit up with machetes Kill Bill style while avoiding all red paint from landing on Ringo.
>>
>Guy formed a massive organisation about stopping kids get raped
>did so because he got buggered as a boy
>hugely successful in stopping kiddie fiddling
>suddenly time travel
>turns out he has to rape his child self in the butt,so he can go on and save other kids of the same fate
>moral dilemma
>>
>>67125754
maybe. but that one was right
>>
>>67126483
would be better if it was his childhood friend or something who was raped and killed instead
>>
>>67124668
Nazi time travelers who go back in time to kill Albert Einstein
>>
>>67126606
Id watch it just to see a perfect actor in the realisation seen
>No john, you are the child rapist
>and then john raped billy
>>
9 people start at the beginning of earth, it's sort of like Cannonball Run except that instead of going across country, you drive through time.
>>
>>67125007
JJ Abrams reboot when Zemekis dies
>>
File: 6b37.png (965 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6b37.png
965 KB, 1024x768
I'll just adapt The Journeyman Project into a movie. Done!
>>
>>67125198
>I have a better time travel plot but I'm not giving it to you cunts for free so you can copy it

I'm sure you do
>>
File: KirkDouglasMar11.jpg (2 MB, 2003x1944) Image search: [Google]
KirkDouglasMar11.jpg
2 MB, 2003x1944
>>67125097
>77

pfft, children who aren't even born yet will be old enough to post on 4chan before Doc dies
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.