[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dunno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: notice me senpai.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
notice me senpai.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I dunno
>>
what's really up with this guy anyway

i remember one video i saw him in he ad libbed some epic poem
>>
>>67122198

it's a character that guy plays.

Onyx the fortuitious is fucking amazing.
>>
>>67122258
so him being weird is just an act? the i dunno and everything?
>>
>>67122258
in what?

literally never seen him anywhere
>>
>>67122322

It is. He is actually a normal guy.

>>67122351

I have seen three vids including the one OPs screen shot is from.

This one is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPym6I_ULg
>>
>>67122405
Does she know? Her expression toward the end seems pretty creeped out.
>>
>>67122461

Yeah, that is a set up.

Game smash isnt a real gaming news source.
>>
NOTICE ME FÄM
>>
Satan's pretty cool
>>
File: Whatever 2.jpg (24 KB, 540x542) Image search: [Google]
Whatever 2.jpg
24 KB, 540x542
>The same people defending the Satan Statue as a valid form of freedom of speech were the same people that a month prior shrieked and squawked in order to get the Confederate Flag removed from the South Carolina flag.
>>
what's up with my favorite non-meme videos becoming /tv/ memes? first the succulent chinese meal guy then this
>>
>>67122628
Free speech is different then the government flying a former enemy of America's flag

The shit with stores removing it from their stock was just PR moves. Nobody pressed them to do that

Jesus fucking christ. I'm convinced people like you miss the point of everything you do, touch, hear and see.
>>
>>67122081

His name is Andrew Bowser, he's an amateur actor, he has a lot of good shit on his youtube tho.

He did a video with Milana Vayntrub too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhBM-uB99Lk
>>
>>67122405
thank you internet,
>>
>>67122797

Mehh... I'm really not buying it. And your tantrum at the end doesn't help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2s1VoHImRg

Dude is the best.
>>
>>67122959
>Mehh... I'm really not buying it.

buying what the facts of the matter?

These are the kinds of people you share /tv/ with everyone. Facts are just a bit out of this anon's price range

kill yourself you nigger
>>
>>67122628
Kek, oh lolberals
>>
>>67122405
>2012
Why is this a meme only now?
>>
holy shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7BOOqtuYY
>>
>>67122797

>The shit with stores removing it from their stock was just PR moves. Nobody pressed them to do that

You mean aside from the seas of screeching, red-faced liberals that were all over the news?

Sounds like you're running damage-control.
>>
>>67122797

>Free speech is different then the government flying a former enemy of America's flag

Why? How is it different?
Because you don't like it? Is that why it's different?
>>
where are the libturds protesting the mexican flag being flown in Texas? It was a former enemy of Texas and the US.
>>
>>67123687

This is who goes on /teeeveee/ someone who doesn't realize the difference between the government and private citizens
>>
>>67123765
We never became allies with the confederates. We re-absorbed them

We became allies with Mexico

Does anyone in this thread have a braincell to form their opinions with?
>>
>>67123652
>
Sounds like you're running damage-control.

>on something that happened like 2 years ago

wew lad
>>
>>67123765

Which one of those flags is the mexican?
>>
>>67124039

The one in the middle friend.
>>
>>67122628
But, the Satan Statue went up before that Confederate flag stuff went on in the news, anon. And the Satanic Temple has been doing these stunts to convince local governments to not allow religious displays at all on government property, so I don't get your point.
>>
>>67123765
>spanish flag
why
>>
>>67123765
One was a country of traitors, one was a former enemy we made peace with.
>>
>>67124423
>>67123895

the confederate flag got taken down because libtards think it's racist no other reason
>>
File: bullshitman.gif (473 KB, 350x188) Image search: [Google]
bullshitman.gif
473 KB, 350x188
>>67122081
>>
>>67123895
>We never became allies with the confederates

That does not matter at all, we were at one point at war with Mexico, just like how we were at one point at war with the South.And plus like you said we "We re-absorbed them", so it would make more sense for people to still fly that flag. Libs like to bring up the whole "but we were at war with the south so we can't have their flags here, its disrespectful to the USA, it not just because we say its a racist flag(Even though there is nothing racist about liking the confederate flag)", but libs never cared about the nationalism in the first place, these are the same people who take down US flags from schools and vandalize them and send kids home for wearing US flag shirts from school.

>>67124493
This

Its funny because you can find White people and Black people from the south that love the confederate flag because its part of their heritage, I even know Mexicans that like it too. You would think libs would like that because it shows how people from all races can find pride in something and be united. But no they have to racebait and divide people by saying its racist and say that only white racists can like it.

Look if Black people from the South can be okay with this "evil black hating flag" then so can white SJWs from the North.
>>
File: Revolutionary War Portrait.jpg (89 KB, 666x434) Image search: [Google]
Revolutionary War Portrait.jpg
89 KB, 666x434
>>67124423

>One was a country of traitors

The United States itself is a "country of traitors", dipshit.
>>
>>67123854

Only the government can censor.

I LOVE this fallacy.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.