[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you have improved this scene? personally, I wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1457631498703.png (837 KB, 1204x505) Image search: [Google]
1457631498703.png
837 KB, 1204x505
how would you have improved this scene?

personally, I wouldn't have them running onto each other like a 2D vidya game and have them brawl inside a confined space like the back of a cargo plane or an office building
>>
>>67120937
That is retard. You are retard.
>>
by deleting it entirely

even better actually, don't even film it and just summarily execute whoevers idea it was
>>
>>67120937
give them shadows
>>
>>67120937
By not calling it Civil War. It sounds fucking stupid when you have 3 people fighting each other and other 5 standing in the background.
>>
>>67120981

No, he has a point. A space that open needs a lot more people running at each other to fill it. A more confined space can make the same number of people look more impressive.
>>
Why make this a stupid rumble, why not make it an espionage sort of movie with backstabs and hidden motives
>>
>>67120937
>2 iron mans
?????????
>>
By ignoring any flick that has the words "Marvel" or "DC" anywhere in the production credits.
>>
>this scene i have only seen clips of doesnt meat my standards
>>
>>67121363
You dont watch the movies why do you care?
>>
>>67121363
Iron man and war machine.
Watch the shitty iron man movies pham
>>
>>67121102
Yes let's put character who have the ability to fly in a building.
>>
>>67121186

Capeshit fans can't take that level of subtlety. They need blatant explanations and easy to follow plots with bad guys whose motives are simple to understand and easy hatable. Any type of critical thinking or analysis is not expected of any of these movies. Capeshit fans are mentally retarded manchildren who are stuck in an idealized cage built with nostalgic pieces of their past. They live only to look back. They're holding on so tightly to their childhood they missed when the rest of reality moved on. I pity them. I really do.
>>
>>67120937

The reason this is shit is because of all the deadspace and lack of depth. Film at a lower angle, shoot over the backs of characters, unless something big is happening, keep the camera close, only film the action.
If you really need to, use a wide-angle shot to establish a scene.

>The Good the Bad and the Ugly
>>
>>67121458

this
>>
>>67121186
Because causals and manchildren would be saying WAAHHHH NOT MUH ORIGINAL SOURCE.
In fact, they were criticizing the movie before it came out because according to them it need to be like that shitty comic were pretty much everyone is acting retarded just because a supervillain blowed up a school and not because Hulk destroyed cities neither Thanos or Galactus fucking the Earth up everytime they want to.
Really, fuck them.
>>
>>67121363
a not dead thanks for the spoler maverl, war hammer
>>
make it an anime
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.