[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching The 100 lately and I really like it but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: The-100-season-2-1200x520.jpg (167 KB, 1200x520) Image search: [Google]
The-100-season-2-1200x520.jpg
167 KB, 1200x520
I've been watching The 100 lately and I really like it but I heard it becomes gay later on is that true?
>>
>>67119708
I've just started season 3, season 2 was a lot more intense than season 1, what do you mean by more gay? if you're referring to lesbanim shit, yeah it happens and it's pretty hot
>>
This show is full of slits though
>>
>>67119827
*sluts
>>
Ugh more LGBT agenda pushing?
>>
It was all over when Clarke lost her virginity to Finn
>>
Not gay enough. There's only a couple actual lesbo scenes, it's mostly just built up tension.
>>
>>67120370
Writers are even saying Finn was not Clarke's first. I find this absurd since sexual activity would have been closely monitored on the ark.
>>
>>67120503
B-but muh sexual liberation!

Also, the show's pretty good.
>>
>>67120896
Yeah but I always wanted a strong independent character who was also virgin. Media always portray virgins as awkward and shy
>>
>>67121086
virgins are awkward and shy m8
>>
>>67121086
Watch The Walking Pleb, Daryl is a strong independent virgin.
>>
>>67120503
women on the ark were on birth control
>>
>>67121700
>virgin
so sex with your dad doesn't count now?
>>
>>67119708
a bit but they don't push it onto you and it isn't forced. it's kinda there but no one bothers or makes a scene
>>
>>67120503
why would they have the right to monitor sexual activity? how would ms blake be able to get away with a second child for 16 years idiot? ever herd about contraception?
>>
>>67120419
actually this season theres a faggot too(that black kid, i dont remember his name)

but it's really minor
>>
File: 1456425088962.jpg (186 KB, 1048x762) Image search: [Google]
1456425088962.jpg
186 KB, 1048x762
>>67122222
dog boobs for your get
>>
>>67122339
i think they try to replace clarke/lexa with miller/bryan so they have token gays
by the end of the season clarke will bang roan and next season bellamy. they actually used clarke/lexa to bait tumblr kids but make their queerbaiting arguement invilad by giving us miller and bryan what a fucking joke i prefer lesbians over gays any day
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.