[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I do think, though, that there is a niche that people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kstew_slav.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
kstew_slav.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>I do think, though, that there is a niche that people are trying to fill right now because of the female audience. Females want other females to be really strong, so there are a whole lot of scripts that are basically just male parts renamed as a girl. It's like, ‘That is not a woman. That is not the strength of a woman. That is just a woman trying to imitate a man.'

Name some other anti-feminist actresses, /tv/.
>>
>>67119449
I'd gnaw on her oyster if you understand what is being said by me
>>
>>67119449
[citation needed]
>>
>>67119449

>Chavsten Stewart

What a garbage waifu
>>
>>67119533
That's exactly why she's my fantasy.

I would love to take rips out of a dirty ass bong with her, while I run my hands through her greasy-ass hair, and I brush some ash off her track pants.

You know she'd do just about anything in bed, too.
>>
File: boys_club4-1.jpg (53 KB, 465x366) Image search: [Google]
boys_club4-1.jpg
53 KB, 465x366
>"a whole lot of scripts that are basically just male parts renamed as a girl. It's like, ‘That is not a woman. That is not the strength of a woman. That is just a woman trying to imitate a man."

>b. b.. but MUH ELLEN RIPLEY!
>MUH SARAH CONNOR!
>b.. but MUH FURIOSA!
>MUH EMILY BLUNT IN EDGE OF TOMORROW!

/tv/'s idea of 'strong female leads' BTFO!
>>
>>67120211

It's what you might call the Cameron-esque sci-fi action heroine. The Wachowskis attempted to provide an alternative in Jupiter Jones of Jupiter Ascending (though she still does wind up in a tank top, in a crumbling industrial edifice, beating Eddie Redmayne with a pipe. Ssome things are just unavoidable, I guess). And, you know what? Despite being roundly panned, it actually seems like it spoke to a lot of young women, who saw it as exactly THEIR sort of sci-fi adventure.

>>67119449

I don't think it's anti-feminist at all. If anything, it's a plea to see femininity be seen as being as strong as masculinity without having to take on the trappings of manhood and abandon what makes them women to do it. That's a very feminist statement.
>>
>>67119449
She's really greasy
>>
>>67121028
>Jupiter Ascending
>It spoke to a lot of young women, who saw it exactly as THEIR sort of Sci-Fi adventure

Kek
It was a Prince Charming Fantasy movie.
>Average girl is wisked away on an adventure to a magical land where she's the key to bla bla bla protected by a man the entire time

For all their attempts to be different, women remain predictable.
>>
Would you lick and suck her soles?
>>
>>67121656
no but i want to cuddle her and spend the rest of my life getting high with her every night. oh and cuddle every night.
>>
>tfw no kristenbro to suck my penis while i watch a slideshow of qt kristen pictures
>>
>>67121684
What about kissing, massaging, and cuddling with her naked feet? What about smoking a blunt, theb burying your face in her soles?
>>
>>67121735
i'm not into feet that much but i guess i could do some foot play with kristen, if she was into it.
>>
lel forced strong females are the fucking worst. little arms knocking solid mfc sized grunts off their feet and shit. Only naturally cunning female in a movie ive seen recently is Ava in Ex machina but even she is a fucking robot lmao
>>
meanwhile Kstew bangs yet another girl
>>
>>67119594
in your head though she probably doesnt smell

in real life, sitting around all day not bathing is disgusting, especialyl if you're smokgin pot too, so i figure she smells like a garbage bin quite often

why dont you raise your standards a little and find a real chick who tries to maintain good hygiene?

chicks hate guys with no standards.
>>
>>67121913
Jodie taught her well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.