[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a nothing happens episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>it's a nothing happens episode
>>
>>67118863
>its a mike episode so it's ok
>>
>it's a Chuck acts like a faggot in the dark episode
>>
I'm tired of all these fillers I want action ffs
>>
what a terrible show.
>>
mad men general?
>>
>it's a Mike carries to show episode
>>
File: happy_frog.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
happy_frog.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
>>67119011
>it's an every episode is a mike episode show
>>
literally BCS: the show
>>
>it's a this show isn't interesting at all but I don't know why I keep on watching episode
>>
>>67118863
I just want it to turn into Saul getting wacky clients and Mike being a bad ass.
>>
i don't understand why it's taking 2 seasons for jimmy to go full saul.

at this rate we're not going to get into wacky saul lawyer adventures until season 3.

does anyone give a shit about his brother's story, or even kims? i really don't
>>
File: 1422849627407.png (507 KB, 732x442) Image search: [Google]
1422849627407.png
507 KB, 732x442
>>67119839
I totally forgot this is what I was expecting the show to be before it aired
>>
They shouldve done it like brba, jumping straight into full crime stuff

We can see Sauls backstory through flashbacks and such, worked well for brba
>>
>>67119919
i expected it to be a comedy that had some backstory to why jimmy became saul

instead i got a story about his brother being a wack job that can't be around electronics, and mostly boring lawyer office bullshit, and a few comedy scenes thrown in to remind us that saul is supposed to be funny

like what the fuck is this? if they wanted to go the drama route they should have just made the show about mike
>>
>>67119839
or it could be like smallville and when he turns into saul the show ends
>>
>>67119309
kek
>>
Only Huell can save this shitfest of a show.
>>
It's a great show. It seems like none of you have ever hit rock bottom yet.
>>
The fans love Saul being a slimy wiz in court and dealing with dangerous clients...Give them a serious version of The Office!
>>
File: 1x03_-_Kim_Jimmy_frente.png (597 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1x03_-_Kim_Jimmy_frente.png
597 KB, 720x406
>it's a kim wexler phone montage with inappropriately placed mexican music placed over it episode
>>
>>67120007
>implying the show isnt actually about Mike
>>
ITT: People who didn't realize Break Bad was first and foremost a Drama. And now are surprised that BCS is a Drama
>>
this reminded me of the breaking bad filler meme and how angry people got over it
>>
>>67120223
i'd watch a mockumentary version of better call saul

tBh i think that's a pretty good idea, instead of michael scott we follow around saul and all the people who work for him, we'd have huell and bill burr and that secretary

fuck. i want to see this now
>>
>>67120299
It was originally a black comedy. It only started taking itself too seriously in the later seasons.
>>
>>67120201
I know all about rock bottom. I experience it every time a new episode of Better Call Saul airs.
>>
>>67120299
yea well the problem with that is, saul was almost exclusively the comic relief part of that show

basically every time he's on screen you know you're going to laugh
>>
>>67120148
Maybe Bill Burr
>>
>>67120373
Ol' Billy Redface
>>
>>67118863
>where are muh explsions dude!?
>>
Lets make a show about Saul, only we strip away every single thing the people like about Saul. Lulz we will be rich...er!!!
>>
>>67120363
I agree with that. The Jimmy character is either making you laugh, OR doing that extremely whiny jewish Odenkirk does on Mr Show and W/ Bob and Dave.

I mean I'm fine with the show as is. Its engaging and I like the other characters. I'm perfectly fine with a comedy/legal drama we're getting. Feels like an HBO quality USA show.
>>
>"we have a lot in common, you and I."

Seriously?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.