[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This big guy worked his way up to the A list so gradually I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
This big guy worked his way up to the A list so gradually I didn't even notice when it happened.
>>
I want to kiss Tom Hardy! :3
>>
>>67118772

I know your post is satire but lately I've seen plenty of posts like that in social networks by chics I know, when a year ago they probably didn't even know his name or body of work.
>>
>>67118659
It's the simultaneous fag / straight appeal that made the final push
>>
Is it weird I can't tell the difference between Hardy & Shia at this point?
>>
You don't know what A list is.

Its not Tom Hardy, thats for sure. A list is hollywood royalty, not some 5'3" meme actlet who sucks dick for roles.
>>
>>67118659
Why is he trying to be Shia Lebeuf?
>>
>>67118976

What would you consider A list?
>>
>>67118659
>worked his way up
He's a fucking rentboy who was buggered on his way more like.

He's a fucking mask wearing a mask.
>>
>a-list
>>
He sucked a load of cocks to get where he is.
>>
>>67118659
he's a B-lister
>>
>>67119406
No one cared who he was until he put on those masks, actually. And look him now, quite a big guy in the industry.
>>
>>67118976
i wish hed suck dick for roles, then thered be a chance the pics would leak and id be rock hard for weeks
>>
>>67118659
>A-list
Do people in America know who he is?
>>
meme actor
>>
/tv/ memes arent real life kid
>>
>>67119944
household name
>>
>>67118907
Kind of. Shia isn't even 30 and he's looking old as fuck.
>>
>>67120924
lolno.. if anythings hes the madmax guy
>>
>>67119325
Shia is a fucking tryhard poser compared to Hardy.
>>
>>67119944
Yes, mainly because of his work with Nolan.
>>
>>67119944

He's pretty much a nobody in the States.
>>
>>67121042
But Shia quit Hollywood and Tom is still in it
>>
File: cruz.jpg (59 KB, 468x819) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
59 KB, 468x819
>>67118976
>not some 5'3" meme actlet who sucks dick for roles.
Hi
>>
>>67121662
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>67118659

he's a great actor and he's still climbing. just wait
>>
File: Terrible Actors.jpg (42 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
Terrible Actors.jpg
42 KB, 550x309
>>67118659
a lot happens when you waste the last four years of your life laughing at the same three or so minutes over and over again to the point that an actor moving their neck is now considered funny

baneposting ruined /tv/

let me guess, you're gonna call me a hothead
>>
>>67118659
I didn't know he was british until HBO started to show LOCKE and he was the main lead.
>>
>>67120998
Plus Shia has no career left to speak of, hence why he does his "art"
>>
>>67122677
>baneposting ruined /tv/
Nothing ever ruined /tv/ or 4chan. It actually was never good
>>
>>67121662
>Mama! I want uppies!
>>
>>67121662
What's worse about Tom Cruise is that he isn't even sucking off producers. He's blowing that other Scientologist manlet who then bribes and blackmails into putting Tom into their movies.
>>
>>67118659
Having seen The Dark Knight Rises, Bronson, and The Revenant, and now looking at that picture, I realize I have no idea what normal Tom Hardy looks like.
>>
>>67122684
I'm watching it right now and he's amazing
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.