[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this film so fucking amazing? Literally perfect in every way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1458075346001.jpg (73 KB, 295x437) Image search: [Google]
1458075346001.jpg
73 KB, 295x437
Why was this film so fucking amazing?
Literally perfect in every way.
>>
>>67118524

Hey look it's based Varro in a non-based Varro role, I wonder if the movie will be good.
>>
Oh look, it's John Moore posting on /tv/ again.

Hello, John. Still making incredibly mediocre movies like Max Payne, or are you actually TRYING this time?
>>
>>67118569
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1457527332102.png (365 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457527332102.png
365 KB, 960x960
>>67118569
>>
4 was great this one sucked though
>>
>>67118569

At least he'll always have Behind Enemy Lines.
>>
>>67118524
It's a toss up between this and Superman IV as to the worst part 4 ever made.
>>
>>67118684
Fuck you you idiotcock.
The movie wasfucking amazing. Dumb fucking gaydicking fuckbrain
>>67118713
lol i like this guy!
>>
>>67118713
fuck off John
>>
>>67118756
this was part 5 m8

4 was actually decent
>>
>>67118801
Well anyway, Superman IV always come to mind when I see op's pic related.

Superman IV was the worst franchise film ever, with John Moore's a close rival.
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
John Moore? Is that you?

John, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember John Moore. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. Not even Bruce Willis's. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

John, being that you're about 45 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are movies such as Flight of the Phoenix, The Omen (2006) and Max Payne, John Moore, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, John, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, John, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
>>67118771

You know I'm right.
>>
>>67118926
the one with owen wilson?
>>
File: BHE eject 01.webm (2 MB, 900x382) Image search: [Google]
BHE eject 01.webm
2 MB, 900x382
>>67119073

Hell yeah
>>
>>67119113
I got bad vibes from that movie because I watched it on tv the night before I got all four my wisdom teeth removed
>>
>>67119454

At least it wasn't dr Giggles, eh?
>>
>>67119504
I heard of that movie from my friend who killed his parents 10yrs later - strangled his dad and stabbed his mom
>>
>>67118893
my sides are literally fucking destroyed right now
>>
>>67119724

it's gold reading it in her voice.
>>
>>67119598
These things happen.
>>
>>67118524
1>4>3>2>>>>>>>>>5
>>
>>67120343
>4>3

Are you nuts? Olyphant was a weak ass antagonist in that movie, how can someone who has access to so much information pull up a file on john McClane and think "nah I can take this guy, these other guys weren't as badass as me"
>>
>>67118524
>that realization that Jai Courtney killed Andy Whitfield
>appeared in Die Hard, killed franchise
>appeared in Terminator, killed franchise
>appeared in Spartacus- based Whitfield died from out of the blue
>imdb says next major role is in Suicide Squad

I bet he's responsible for Leto's cringe Joker.
>>
File: Endorse My Shop On The Citadel.png (701 KB, 940x653) Image search: [Google]
Endorse My Shop On The Citadel.png
701 KB, 940x653
>>67118524
Jai Courtney has always reminded me of a poorly-rendered Mass Effect NPC. It's like he's not entirely there.
>>
somebody from cern should just bag courtney and drag him off

one less problem for us and im sure it would do wonders for their black hole research
>>
I thought Die Hard 4 was going to be shit, but it turned out alright. 5, though, that was everything I feared 4 would be.
>>
>>67120437
I think every villain thinks is, like ever.
Why else would they go against a protagonist after any single iteration of movie, game, novel, show, etc
>>
>>67120653
>implying killing leto isn't part of courtneys plan
>>
>>67120437
To be fair, Gabriel spends most of the movie running like a bitch.
>>
4 was completley redeemed after this pile of shit
>>
>>67118684
Maybe it's because I'm a die-hard Die Hard fan, but 5 was kind of okay. It could have been a lot better.

My biggest gripe with it is how short it was. Really pales in comparison to the other ones, and it loses that sense of adventure/journey that all the other ones have because of their runtime.

>the director's cut removes the scenes with his daughter
fucking why?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.