[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is honestly one of the most brilliant films I've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: the-hateful-eight_11.jpg (347 KB, 2500x1252) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight_11.jpg
347 KB, 2500x1252
this is honestly one of the most brilliant films I've ever seen

Tarantino truly is a genius
>>
>>67118418
I'm sure you're joking, but it was my favorite movie of last year. Was really impressed by the writing.
>>
File: 1457133415309.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1457133415309.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>67118418

Is there a single Tarantino film that isn't about "whitey is ebul"?
>>
>>67118499
I'm serious, lad
>>
>>67118418
I thought it was boring and gratuitous. If you didn't know Tarantino was the director you would have thought it was made by a try hard faggot... Maybe the worst most over acted western I've ever seen.
>>
>>67118534
The nignog was pretty ebul too desu
>>
>>67118634
Go ahead and criticize the writing/directing. But the acting in H8tful was perfect.
>>
File: t.php.jpg (44 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
t.php.jpg
44 KB, 620x359
BIG
>>
BLACK
>>
JOHNSON
>>
Like all Tarantino kino it's highly derivative. Not the cool kind of way Pulp & Kill Bill were either.

Besides the shootouts, he seems off on his western genre.
>>
>If the hangman catches you... You hang.
Loved this intimidating sentence.
>>
did they die?
>>
>>67118969
It also explains why John Ruth didn't shoot Daisy when he started puking
>>
>>67118418
his worst. boring as fuck, cartoon characters, white guilt, plot holes for days, fuck off.
>>
>>67119001
she couldn't have done the poisoning, that's why he didn't shoot her. Not because he wanted her to hang or whatever.

His life was over, he wasn't really an idealist, he was more doing it for them money. Unless you're an idealist you don't think about finishing your goal, you think about 'oh shit I'm dying'

>>67119071
name ONE plot hole
just one
>>
>>67118725
Wasn't enough to save the film for me... great cast with a terrible script that just unraveled into a big mess.
>>
>>67119071
>boring as fuck

go back to Transformers
>>
>>67118997
Everyone died, including the horses
>>
>>67118418
I felt like the entire movie was Tarantino just furiously masturbating to his "edgy" writing.
>>
>>67119106
>name ONE plot hole

The whole movie is a plot hole.
The gang could have easily killed Ruth the minute he stepped in the cabin.

There is absolutely no reason for them to wait.
>>
>>67118725
Directing had nothing wrong in it, neither did the acting or the photography
but holy fuck it was badly written.
The last scene was terrible, the movie felt very slow, it was a 6 in my book
>>
>>67119529
The brother said don't do anything until they go to sleep. It's a dumb character commanding his gang, not a plot hole.
>>
>>67119529
the point was to wait so that nobody in the gang got killed unnecessarily
it would have possibly worked too if the coffee wasn't poisoned

got anything else?
>>
>>67119766
>the point was to wait so that nobody in the gang got killed unnecessarily
how about shoot him the second he opens the door, you fucking idiot
>>
>>67120562
You fuckin forgot there are 2 other guys outside?
>>
>>67120562
and there's the driver, the sheriff, and the other bounty hunter to deal with WHILE keeping the girl alive?

remember this movie is "FULL of plotholes" and still there hasn't been one posted yet
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.