[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on this show
>>
i had to be around this WHOLE show while my girlfriend re-watched the entire fucking run and it's total dog shit. i cannot believe this is supposed to be one of the best tv shows ever. it's literally like a hundred episodes of people whining about their whore girlfriends or whatever. and yeah i saw the fucking finale and it was stupid. this is my 100% genuine truthful opinion. it was sappy and dumb and the only reason people like this shit that i can fathom is that they saw it when they were 12.
>>
>>67115636
Too much gay for my taste.
>>
>>67115758
yeah bro, badass shows like game of thrones and breaking bad are way better. this show is just people talking no dragons or gun fights and shit like wtf bro
>>
Show is leftist faggotry wish fulfillment.
>>67115822
Yeah, what an accurate depiction of those you disagree with.
>>
GOAT show
>>
>>67115831
i've never even watched game of thrones and i like the Saul show better than breaking bad so suck my dick you fat faggot
>>
>>67116082
struck a nerve?

thanks for furthering my point
>>
overrated shit
>>
>>67116158
ill strike your stupid face with my fist you fuckin mouthbreather.
>>
It's great and the finale is one the best finales. But this is /tv/ so everyone will hate it
>>
File: 1454613474728.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1454613474728.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>67115636
Couldn't get into it

Then again I'm pretty much incapable of investing myself in a series unless it has fantastical or escapist elements. Why anyone would want to watch a show about people just living their fucking lives is beyond me.
>>
>>67115831
what's funny is that you're trying to be ironic but actually make a good point. Dragons and gun fights do make a show far more entertaining. Is there a show with both yet?
>>
>>67116361
GOAT
>>
most annoying main character in the history of television

still a 8/10 tho
>>
Niggers
>>
>>67115636
It's just a big budget soap opera that gets overrated by faggots who will eat anything HBO shits out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.