[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a cuck? He obviously knew Juice was guilty as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1588
Why was he such a cuck? He obviously knew Juice was guilty as sin, but tried his best to convince himself that he was innocent.
>>
Juice...
>>
That's what a defense attorney does, anon
>>
PIVOT
>>
>>67113091
because he wore another glove underneath it and the leather one was already stitched up, treated etc. to gather for evidence
>>
He will always be juice
>>
last night's episode should have been called, "BLACKED."
>>
>>67113240
I really hate that the IBG was just some bar while in the book it's like a huge kingdom.
>>
>>67113240
Who was the bigger beta? Darden or Kardashian?
>>
>>67112877
He was cucked with the would be world's most famous tranny, no wonder he was like that
>>
>>67112877
THEY WERE ON A BREAK!
>>
>>67112877
You wouldnt back your m8 if he was arressted for murder?

No wonder your a fucking loser
>>
>>67113134
PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOT!
>>
>>67113756
>implying I have black friends
>>
It was a mistake to reveal the contents of the bag
>>
>>67112877
Wtf I hate Ross now
>>
>>67112877
He's been a cuck since Rachel cucked him
>>
Didn't OJ fuck his wife.
>>
>>67112877
after all that shit in the bar and Clark still thought it was a good idea to go forward with the glove. They should have listened about that Frogman concept. Thats more believable than a weathered glove
>>
>>67113902
Your missing out
>>
TEN MILES UP TEN MILES DOWN
>>
>>67112877
I for one unironically believe OJ didn't do it.

Also, dude got cucked by a fucking tranny, give him a break
>>
Because he was making money defending him dumbass
>>
>>67116200
>the guy with the motive, time and proximity to do the crime did not do it
>>
>>67116280
that's not how trials work you retard. You need to prove there's no reasonable doubt. Saying, hmmm he could have done it if he wanted to, which he might have, is not fucking proof for a guilty verdict.
>>
>>67112877
He was truly in love with the Juice.
>>
>>67116316
explain what the reasonable doubt is when his shoeprints, gloves, blood and shit are all over the crime scene and victims blood is in his car and house
>>
>>67116612
incorrect procedure in handling the evidence and officer's past record creates the possibility that the evidence was tampered with or OJ was being framed. That's reasonable doubt.
>>
what is a sensationalized made for tv drama on one of the shittiest cable networks on tv

(You)
>>
>>67116992
literally addressed in the last episode, that was not reasonable doubt
>>
>>67117059
>isn't watching American Crime Story

You're walking away from the golden age of tv bruh.
>>
File: pic_1292353844_9.jpg (22 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
pic_1292353844_9.jpg
22 KB, 240x260
>Cuck
>>
>>67117183
Breaking Bad's over man
>>
>>67117183
im watching it though, its an embellishment with the intent on making you sympathize with the characters

the reality is he was just a scumbag looking to get his name in the papers and on the tele. dont by that retarded speech he gave his attention whoring kids at the dinner, they got it from him

you probably think the social network is a realistic portrayal as well
>>
>>67117132
i haven't seen the last episode yet, but remember the jury seemed to think it was reasonable doubt
>>
File: image.gif (556 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
556 KB, 200x150
>>67117227
>Breaking Bad
>>
>>67117395
Haha, very patrician friend
>>
>>67112877
Sobel had a hard life
>>
>>67117329
jury was retarded
>>
These Nerds have created on more thing 4Chan and Google has already bought the founder of 4Chan He is onto something for sure.. just letting people post anything no obligation without any login.. it will create chaos and google will use 4Chan for better
>>
>>67113756
I wouldn't lie for him if he was a fucking murderer.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.