[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hoc.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hoc.png
1 MB, 1600x900
what did he mean by this
>>
>I am the terror, Skyler
Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>I am the House of Cards
DROPPED
>>
>>67110901
holy shit tru
>>
>>67111112
wew so close
>>
>>67110872
>No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in terror, Claire. I am the terror. A man gets pushed in front of a subway train and you think that of me? No... I am the one who pushes.
Come on.
>>
>>67110872
>Mr. President elect, meet Governor elect

Jesus, that crossed the line for me.
How did Kevin Spacey get away with this??
>>
>>67113183
what
>>
Why is this show so dimly lit? I get that it's supposed to be "dark" or whatever but for fuck's sake, somebody turn on an overhead light. What are they, fucking vampires?
>>
>>67114536
In that scene they were watching a projector so presumably the lights would be dimmed.
>>
Claire Underwood is my waifu
>>
season 1
>I'm a corrupt ruthless politician, and I will always get what I want.
season 2
>Everything is falling into place, my grand scheme to become president will soon fall through
season 3
>I'm the president now, oh shit, this is hard *cries*

season 4
>My wife will be the front-runner of the series from now on.

Will we ever find out why he even wanted to be president so fucking badly? There's nothing but "Once I reach this position, some serious shit is gonna go down", then he does nothing.
>>
>>67110872
Can someone sum up the season for me, is it worth watching? I marathoned the first two episodes and it was just as boring as season 3.
>>
>>67114914
yeah I don't really understand Frank's arc. It's just like he decided one day he's going to take everyone down because he got a little pissy in the first episode? Now that he's president, he just wants to hold onto it? Is he even enjoying himself?
>>
I like how as soon as they ran out of material from the BBC show the show's quality dropped immensely.
>>
>>67115208
Frank and Claire came to an agreement with the writer in which he would fuck Claire at night and cuddle her in the morning and Frank would make him breakfast and everyone is happy with this.
also some politics stuffs in the background

definitely worth watching.
>>
>>67115343
>ran out of material from the BBC
it's a good thing since the parallel with the original was getting really stale at season 3 and the new development helped the series back on its feet.
>>
>>67114844
she gives me wood
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.