[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck was this allowed to be made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (665 KB, 935x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665 KB, 935x935
How the fuck was this allowed to be made?
>>
I like that the based retards didn't get offended but the liberal parasites did. Waterheads at least have a sense of humour.
>>
Hahaha holy fuck this movie was amazing
>welcome to burgerking would you like fries with that?
>>
When the fuck did we get ice cream?
>>
>ebay? who's ebay?
>>
>>67106011
Well it's one of the only films to protray actual retards on film who aren't just background characters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpARlLDrgo

>Knoxvilles face when he says it
>>
>>67105959
Wasn't it just a remake of a South Park episode?
>>
>>67105959
It was a different time before SJWs was cancer
>>
>>67106140

Apparently it took 7 years to get made because of the subject matter, those sneaky Jews must have heard about it and got the first punch in.
>>
Thought it was pretty funny Tbh family.
>>
>>67105959
From what I remember, it didn't really make fun of retarded people. Like, if a retard was funny then it was because they made a joke or a funny observation, rather than the punchline being "Look at me, I'm retarded". Surprisingly not that bad of a movie and could have been a lot worse.
>>
>>67106127

Holy shit kek
>>
>retarded people are portrayed as real characters with emotion and character development

Why would it not get potato?
>>
The movie to me isn't offensive if the character redeems himself and learns from his mistakes.
Honestly, the most offensive part about this movie was Katherine Heigl being the love interest.
>>
>>67106211
sometimes the humour came from the retards doing retarded shit, but it was mostly just the normal people tiptoeing around the retards and them calling them out on it.
>>
>>67106127
>this guy is married to that titcow hendricks
>>
Because Brian Cox is a master of his craft
>>
Retards loved this movie and Knoxvilles performance.
>>
>>67107126
Pretty much ruined her for me

Imagining rubbing his gross mudshit penis all over her
>>
I SEE PRETTY GURLS EVERYWHER I GO
EVERYWHERE I GO
EVERYWHERE I GO
>>
>>67105959
>Roger Ebert gave the film 3 out of 4 stars, stating: "The movie surprised me. It treats its disabled characters with affection and respect... and it's actually kind of sweet."

Based Ebert knows whattup.
>>
>>67106546
>Katherine Heigl
because she'll work for peanuts
>>
>>67107997
Is she the female Eric Roberts?
>>
>>67108233
Eric Roberts isn't blackballed by Hollywood
>>
Retards gotta get paid too... right
>>
File: John_Morris.png (172 KB, 305x341) Image search: [Google]
John_Morris.png
172 KB, 305x341
>>67108439
Uhh...
>>
>>67105959

It was made before 2013.
>>
>>67108455
4 FREEE
>>
>>67106071
Only part of the movie I remember
>>
>>67105959

It was a good film and Knoxville was fantastic aswell. I wish he'd got a few more leading roles.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.