[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ never talk about this show? I feel like it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: SG-1-S8-Cast-1024x840.jpg (175 KB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
SG-1-S8-Cast-1024x840.jpg
175 KB, 1024x840
Why does /tv/ never talk about this show? I feel like it was the spiritual successor to Star Trek.

Also, Glasses used to be so cute and naive. I would have dicked him so hard in the first season.
>>
It's the best tv show of the last 25 years.

Nothing to talk about.
>>
>>67105349
There's a thread every now and then actually, you're just on at the wrong times.
Expect a wave of interest if/when Roland Emmerich's reboot hits the screens.
>>
DAN-EEEEEL
>>
Daniel was seriously fuckable. No one can deny this.
>>
File: atlantis-series-header.jpg (88 KB, 980x240) Image search: [Google]
atlantis-series-header.jpg
88 KB, 980x240
Seriously what the fuck was happened to the writing after season 1-7 into the start of Atlantis and Farscape 2.0.

Season 1-8 it was about humanity securing itself against threats, Staying strong when shit gets rough.

Atlantis opens with humanity awakening ancient evil and starting a war, ending the lives of millions of innocents.

Stargate season 9 opens with humanity awaking ancient evil and starting a war, ending the lives and culture of millions of innocents.
>>
>>67105819

Atlantis was best Stargate bruh
>>
File: bender.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
bender.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>67105840
>>
>>67105349
We have a bump limit thread every few weeks. Like >>67105365 said, not much else to say.
>>
>>67105819
I wasnt paying attention watching season 9 and thought i was watching farscape for a few min
>>
>>67105349
OP are you Pierre?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlcYIKYrjJM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nwauJbi5Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rW45gQJ2Y
>>
>>67105819

The show runners got sick of the built in fandom and started campaigning for a more edgy, "adult" show that they believes would bring in a mainstream crowd. They were wrong and they alienated their loyal fans by being dicks about the entire thing, but that is why Atlantis was cancelled for SGU. They pointed out that Atlantis would still be going if it had better ratings, but SGU couldn't get the ratings of a boring Atlantis 5th season in it's first season.
>>
File: Going through the motions.jpg (51 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Going through the motions.jpg
51 KB, 590x350
>>67105349
>tfw you'll never make sweet love to RDA when he was doing this show
>tfw you'll never make sweet love to fat RDA now
why live ;_;
>>
>>67106919
When RDA and Don Davis left, the show really went to shit.
>>
>telling the chinese and yuros about the stargate when you got a broship with the ruskies

dumb.
>>
>>67107166
Keeping it secret didn't make much sense to begin with. It makes sense from writing's standpoint, but doesn't make it in story.

If Stargate was confirmed real and working, it would be
>My fellow Earthicans. We have discovered extraterrestrial life. It's coming to fuck us up. Buy war bonds.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.