[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't god just come back already and make these three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Supernatural.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
Why can't god just come back already and make these three Arc Angles.

They're getting too old to play their roles and this would be a good way to end the show.
>>
File: arc angles bro.gif (2 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
arc angles bro.gif
2 KB, 300x300
>Arc Angles

but I do agree with you that this show needs to resolve soon. I'm not sure about arch angels but I do think the brothers should die and meet up with loved ones (Bobby/Jo/Ellen etc.) in Heaven. Remember "Dark Side of the Moon" episode in late S5? something like that would be great
>>
>>67103586
>They're getting too old to play their roles

Dafuq are you talking about. It's not like they're supposed to be high schoolers.

There are a lot of legitimate criticisms to be made of Supernatural, that is not one of them.
>>
>>67103881
inconsistent lore is my biggest pet peeve

>oh, by the way angel blades work on demons now too
>jeez, that would have been useful to know when alistair was about to kill everybody
>>
File: 3_Steaks.jpg (452 KB, 1278x855) Image search: [Google]
3_Steaks.jpg
452 KB, 1278x855
>>67103586
they should end it with a feature length film.
>>
>>67103881
They're hitting their 40's and they're not very spry looking, which makes all those stunts they do seem completely fake.

Basically they look to old for the way they do they're jobs.
>>
>>67103586
>killed Bob
Fucking shit man, he was the best. I miss when they were just low level hunters and the strangest thing was a crosspath demon...Now if they do not kill two god-tier things per season, they are not happy...
>>
did that spin off series ever make it off the ground?
bloodlines or something
>>
>>67103842
If they become arch angels though they can reform Heaven properly and protect humanity like they've always wanted to do.
>>
>>67104047
>your time to have 40 will come too kid
>>
>>67104047
>They're hitting their 40

Jensen is 38, Jared is 33.

Not to mention that they're still younger than most of the other hunters depicted on the show. Bobby, their Dad, Gordon, etc.

Are you like 14 years old, do you think people turn 35 and are suddenly wheelchair bound or something?
>>
>>67104205
>Bobby, their Dad, Gordon, etc
They never did or lived though any of the stunts these two have done though.

>Are you like 14 years old
You're being retardly hostile and implying shit for no actual reason.
Are you like 14 years old
>>
>>67103586
>make these three Arc Angles
Doesn't this defeat the whole purpose of the entire show?Like trying to remain human while piles of shit are constantly get thrown at them.
Also,god is literally a neet and won't do anything.
>>
>>67104084
No. It was supposed to but they scrapped it because they wanted to milk the regular show some more and you can't do that if you have 2 shows running. I hate that I have so much time invested in the show why couldn't they just finish at season 5 and make a new show with the same premise. People would still watch
>>
>>67104089

true true. But I still feel that Dean hasn't reached the point where he's willing to embrace the arch angel role... I think he'll view it as too much of a responsibility.

Also Sam's always going to be a bit evil. Not arch angel quality despite the michael/lucifer prophecy.
>>
>>67104252
>You're being retardly hostile

Welcome to the internet you dumbfuck.

Your argument is retarded. Out of all the things you could pick that are wrong with Supernatural, you go with TOO OLD?

How could old man Ackles do that without his walker? Shouldn't he be wearing compression socks and complaining about his sciatica. MY SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF IS RUINED.
>>
>>67104265

Yes I agree with this. dean and sam are often wondered at by angels and demons alike because of their humanity. I feel like it goes against the show if they become all-powerful beings...
>>
>>67104265
We're talking about the ending though. Once the show ends it doesn't matter.
>>
I want to be ravaged by Jensen
>>
>>67104281
season 2-5 was so good FUCK i miss the good ol' Supernatural days. everything went down the sink when the Leviathan plotline began. Also fuck the Mark of Cain bs. nowadays the stakes are so high that I'm not invested anymore.
>>
They really are showing their age. They still act like their strapping young men in their 20 when it's obvious they're not anymore.
>>
>>67104047
What stunts?
>>
>>67104363
Jensen is a Peta supporting vegan faggot from Texas.
>>
>>67104373
>>67104252

these niggas don't know about dad strength

comes with having a dad dick

you'll find out one day
>>
>>67104394
I would rather cuck Misha's tumbler wife. I would love some Angel dick
>>
>>67104368
I didn't mind the mark of Cain when they first made it, because I though that was the last season. He kills the demon bitch and then kills metatron and then he dies and his little brother lives a normal life. That was what was meant to be the ending of season 5. Dean living a normal life with Lisa and Ben while Sam is dead.
>>
>>67103586

>God has a sister

u wot
>>
>>67103929
Wtf? One special demon knife wasn't enough?
>>
>>67105944
Next season, God has a father
>>
>>67104281
Did you watch the pilot? It was horseshit, just a standard TVD clone, dropping with teen drama and angst.
>>
>>67105944
these sacriligeous infidels creates within me a hatred that wants me to scoop out their hearts with my fingers. But I'm fat, and easily frightened, and I live with my mom's still and i'm sickly with more allergies than i can count and i'm fat..so to blow off steam i'm just gonna go and play call of duty modern warfare 3.
>>
>>67104318
gonna have to report you according to the rules shitposting is not allowed
>>
>>67105944
sister in the human, family sense

it's just an easier way of saying there is an equal and negative entity that spawned with god
>>
File: 1422622890117.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1422622890117.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>67103842
Already renewed for season 12 famalam
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.