[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally nothing happens the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 3333.jpg (45 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
45 KB, 580x387
>Literally nothing happens the show
>>
>>67102777
You are such a dumb piece of shit.
Go watch Walking Meme.
And die slow.
>>
>>67102777
TRIPS OF TRUTH
we need more fuckin clif hangers, maybe in season 3 or at the end of 2 will something happen
>>
Why isn't the show about Mike?
>>
>>67102777
I watched season one last year and I felt like it was a waste of time. Not coming back this time.
>>
File: 1456502832356.jpg (64 KB, 594x414) Image search: [Google]
1456502832356.jpg
64 KB, 594x414
>>67102795
I'm glad you're butthurt
>>
>>67102861
It pretty much is as well.
They took the best two parts of BB and just made the best spin off possible. It's about their actual characters- not some forced plot where they have a deadline to become a monster.

With BCS, which takes more time to breathe and use subtlety to explain their characters rather than "LOL JESSE! MEME!"

You can tell this will somehow be better than BB because you wont see dads at the mall with meme'd fucking t-shirts saying things like "Lets cook!" or what the fuck ever.

BCS feels like its more for adults. And by that I mean more mature. Less pandering just because its a pop tv show.
>>
Making a spinoff about Saul was a mistake. Mike should have gotten his own show and Saul should have been a side character.
>>
>better cuck chuck
>better call mike
>better cameo characters
>better filler content
>>
>>67102777
I fucking love BCS, it's like the ultimate pleb filter. It takes everything that was good about Breaking Bad and leaves its shitty shock value and hammy acting behind.
>>
File: 1447687432685.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1447687432685.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>67103212
>pleb filter
i bet you felt smart while typing that
>>
>>67102777
where do you think the story should be? how has it disappointed you?

hard mode: no "it's too slow"

be specific
>>
>prequel
>everybody looks old as fuck

WOOWW
>>
>it's an erin episode
>>
Why the fuck did they need two entire scenes of Kim doing bitch work in the basement, and two entire scenes of her making calls? Montages, cameos, and other filler this early on is pretty bad news
>>
>>67103594
What a cunt.
Now that stuffed animal is just going to rot in a landfill.
>>
>>67103493
best show on tv

it's like a continuous litmus test for plebs and low IQs

and yet even idiots can't stop watching apparently, because we have to hear their whinging every day.
>>
So what happened to Rebecca? Did she cuck chuck for slipping jimmy cock?
>>
I don't get why Jimmy/Saul is the only sleazebag lawyer in a world that seems to be populated with moralfag attorneys. I thought this show was supposed to be realistic. I might as well play phoenix wright.
>>
>>67103650
To show how deep in the shit she was. Wasted doing tedious work, does monster effort to get herself out and pulls off a big deal but it's still not enough. Chuck tells her about Jimmy at Dads store being a piece of shit..
None of it filler from my pov.
>>
>>67103319

Well, look who's the first pleb to be mad.
>>
>>67102777
>ooga booga where da explosions at?

fuck off
>>
I really enjoy the show, but the last episode was exceptionally boring. Obviously it's not a very fast paced show, but there has to be a limit
>>
>>67104277
then go watch an action movie because this show is obviously for adults
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.