[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a modern mainstream comedy where drugs are not consumed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: images(82).jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images(82).jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Name a modern mainstream comedy where drugs are not consumed at some point. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
Arthur
>>
>>67102620
nb4 op claims caffeine and tobacco drugs therefore herp derp yerp
>>
Deadpool
>>
>>67102620
Schindlers list.
>>
>>67102741
Careful, don't cut yourself.
>>
>>67102741
DUDE ZYKLONB LMAO
>>
File: 1455761255091.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455761255091.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>67102741
oh Ben!
>>
>>67102682
No.
Watching the Interview atm. Drugs again. Seem's like a (accidental) drug part is mandatory now days. Easy to wright stupid LMAO shit into the flick.
>>
If you don't count forget-me-now, Arrested Development

I don't think The Office had any drug content, there was never even that much alcohol. Unless you include the episode where Dwight finds a butt in the parking lot, or the episode where Michael frames Toby with a caprese salad, but I wouldn't say there was any consumption of drugs in those episodes.
>>
>>67102914
well I'm an idiot, I listed television, I suppose you're looking for films?
>>
Napoleon Dynamite

inb4 you say > Not comedy
>>
>>67102936
Was talking about films. Never made that connection in tv series.
>>
File: 71b.jpg (96 KB, 499x442) Image search: [Google]
71b.jpg
96 KB, 499x442
You piqued my interest with the discussion so I decided to google "Comedies without drugs"
> IMDB 15 favorite drug-comedies
> The 10 most hilarious stoner comedy films of all time
> The Top 10 Stoner movies of all time
> How to get high without drugs
> List of drug films
> High Times top 50 Drug movies
>>
>>67102895
>wright
Maybe you should consider doing drugs
>>
>>67103079
Learn to google retart
>>
>>67103080
I did yesterday and plan on using again within an hour.
English is not my native, so sorry for my retard use of your language.
>>
Hot fuzz
>>
>>67102620
Only losers do not use drugs.
>>
>>67102620
>Dan in Real Life
>Scott Pilgrim vs the World (unless you count a one-off joke referencing the word 'drugs' itself)
>Easy A

Those are a few I think. Most of them played it safe and SAID NO TO DRUGS
>>
Mean Girls
>>
>>67103485
>Scott Pilgrim vs the World
That's a suprise. Sure there wasen't stoner there? All the stoner elements sure are.
>>
The Lobster
>>
>>67102895
>the Interview
A collage of Best Korea youtube videos so far.
>>
>>67102718
is this the answer?
I feel like this is a good solution.
>>
>>67103656
Haven't seen it yet
>>
>>67103656
Alcohol is consumed at some points, so no. Not to the point of inebriation, but I have a feeling OP doesn't want ANY drugs at all, rather than drugs not being the focal point of the humour.
>>
>>67103593
Yeah, only thing that can really count is coffee.

If you want NO drugs whatsoever, that's impossible.
>>
Tucker & Dale vs Evil

What do I win op?
>>
The Big Short

I still don't consider it a comedy but whatever, that's how it was submitted to the Academy for awards recognition. Outstanding motion picture, great performances from everybody in the cast.
>>
>>67102620
Workaholics
>>
>>67103623
>mainstream
>comedy
Pleb detected.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.