[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me your thoughts on Blindspot /tv/? btw, I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: aaa.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
please tell me your thoughts on Blindspot /tv/?

btw, I'd prefer the one on the left, and I'm no homo, I've just been drinking too much tonight.

thoughts? I'll wait.
>>
Generic network television for plebs. The plot and action are just dumb enough to be a guilty pleasure if you've had a beer or two.
>>
>>67101503
>>67101531
It's "popular" in a lot of non-American countries because the syndication cost is very fucking cheap, it's generic dogshit that has been completely cliche since Alias came out 15 years ago
>>
>>67101531
>are just dumb enough to be a guilty pleasure if you've had a beer or two

well, that certainly fits me to a tee (6)

thanks brohan!
>>
>>67101623
>it's generic dogshit

wow, thank you for your deeply based opinion. what is not "dogshit" to you then?
>>
It's edgy and trendy, normies love this kind of shite
>>
>>67101662
Game of thrones
>>
>>67101690

well.... yea.... (duh)
>>
Blindspot? Isn't this Naked Chick in a Duffle Bag?

Jesus, no wonder I lost track of it.
>>
File: more of this is needed.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
more of this is needed.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
I'm very disappointed in it and I'll tell you why.

They advertised it heavily using Jaimie Alexander's naked body (with, understandably, her bits not visible), but they only show it off in the pilot and in the second episode when she fought some guy in hot-pants and a sports bra. I expected a lot more of her body visible, especially since it's covered in tattoos so there is a legitimate reason for her showing skin. But instead they go the cheap route and don't show her body, maybe to put less tattoo make-up on her body so she doesn't have to spend hours before each shoot in the make-up trailer getting them retouched up, but that's getting off the point. The point being there's a very good reason for her to show off her body repeatedly like her upper thighs and her stomach and her back and for all the characters to look at her body but instead they just have a full body scan at the start and she doesn't show it off ever again.

Sullivan Stapleton is a terrible lead. He mumbles his way through his lines, which I wouldn't mind if he could just annunciate a little better in his mumblings. His acting is terrible. I get that he's meant to be this tough FBI agent who had his childhood friend disappear and it changed him and he's a no-nonsense kind of guy but his acting is flat and he doesn't emote at all. He also has no chemistry with Jaimie Alexander. It's like they're two straight guys, there's no spark or longing or lust between them. This would be okay, only if the writers weren't trying ot push them together to be a couple.

The cases are entirely forgettable and boring, like The Blacklist. Just pre-packaged generic plots cut crudely with a knife to fill each episode, garnished with a little bit of serialized plot. "Here is X. For some reason Y tattoo tells us X is going to be robbed on Z date, go investigate."
>>
>>67101503
I'd prefer him too desu
>>
File: misleading advertising.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
misleading advertising.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>67102379
The side characters are uninteresting. They've tried to fill them out with little bits of information, like the chick having a gambling problem, and the nerd having a boyfriend, the boss with the secret, but they feel inauthentic. Like they're wearing each of these properties as a flamboyant hat to distract from the nothingness that is them. I think the issue with this is that these characters have no meaning, they're written to fill out the cast so it's not just the two leads, but written poorly so most of their dialog is telling the two leads information, and if it's not information on the case of the week it's about their one attribute the writers have given them. They're written the same but with different areas of dialog. They aren't written as individual people.

The shaky-cam is terrible.

Here's how I would fix it:
-Kick off half the extra irrelevant characters. The generic black guy that does nothing. The boring latina? girl with the gambling problem. Now it's only a boss, two leads, and tech chick. The X-Files worked with only Mulder and Scully. This can work with 4.
-Better fight choreography. Less shaky cam and cut-aways just before each punch, more hits connecting, jane doe being beaten only to fight back and win using dirty, messy tactics. less prolonged fights that are just fights for fights-sake, maybe sometimes a guy can just have jane hop on his back and choke him out while he tries to get her off by slamming her against the wall for a few seconds until the loss of bloodflow to the brain knocks him out. it doesn't need to be he has the upper hand, now she does, back to him, now her, and finally he's down.
>>
File: 1457424935258.webm (591 KB, 820x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457424935258.webm
591 KB, 820x1080
>>67102447
-Stop pushing the leads to be romantically entangled. At least until he learns how to act or they build something worth falling for each other over.
More case-of-the-week breaking episodes. Not every episode needs to be high stakes shit where everyones lives are in danger every second and there's a lot on the line.

-More Jaimie Alexander body. Maybe she can be showering and she's checking out the soap suds travelling down her stomach (of which the audience gets a generous look) when she notices her tattoo, warped through the bubble, means something different. So she rushes into the office and lifts her shirt and shows everyone her which tattoo on her stomach she's deciphered and how, then the tech girl opens photoshop or something and she does her tech effects on the tattoo and she sees it too. Maybe she can be caught by some bad guys and they see her tattoos on her wrists so they roll up the sleeves on her long sleeved shirt and then lift up her shirt and take off her pants to see all her tattoos and she's helpless and in her bra and panties being inspected by a bunch of bad guys (of course, because she's a strong independent woman she would beat them all up in the end)
>>
>>67102447
>The shaky-cam is terrible
This.
>>
>>67102481
Damn. 10/10 facial aesthetics.
>>
File: 1456838367981.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1530) Image search: [Google]
1456838367981.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1530
great body of work
>>
File: 1456830231730.jpg (145 KB, 1500x2143) Image search: [Google]
1456830231730.jpg
145 KB, 1500x2143
>>
>>67102447
i would prefer something likeTech chick + Jane doe both as main cast and romantic interest...
>>
I get fucking lost in her eyes

My old girl had eyes like that but she was an immature little girl and it didnt work out, but holy fuck I miss those eyes staring into mine
>>
>>67102379
>>67102447
>>67102481
this sums it up pretty well
the only characters right now that aren't insufferable faggots are jane, blonde tech girl, other spy guy that jane is meeting secretly and that psychologist guy
>>
>>67102481
pull the string in case of emergency for inflatable boob vest
>>
File: 1307700585420.jpg (30 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1307700585420.jpg
30 KB, 500x367
>>67101690
>>
Oh shit I didn't realise they were back from the midseason break. I've missed a few episodes
>>
>>67104898
You've missed nothing. The show is bland as fuck and instantly forgettable. I have no idea why I'm still watching except for more nakedness.
>>
>>67101690
Fuck off
>>
>>67105037
I kinda feel the same about The Blacklist desu
>>
>>67106981
Blacklist has fun outlandish crime masterminds, but I got bored of it lately.
>>
File: Tasty.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
Tasty.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>67101503
Not drunk and would do him any time of day.
>>
It's okay. I like Alexander but seeing Stapleton reminds me how much I miss Strike Back.
>>
Only managed to watch the first couple episodes
Does Scott get to be operator or did they keep him on a leash so the strong woman could take all the combat glory
>>
>>67102730
My favorite thing about this pic was when a ham tried to pull off the same dress
>>
>>67107899
But that's not in that pic
>>
>>67107920
Nothing gets past you
>>
>>67107882
keeps bland operating
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.