[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"This is the next world..." What DID he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: psh nothin personnel.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
psh nothin personnel.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>"This is the next world..."

What DID he mean by this?
>>
>>67099001
He leveled up by killing that guy so he could get to the next world - like in a video game.
>>
>>67099001
Im not watching the show anymore. Is that the shows version of Jesus?
>>
>>67099001
He said new world.
>>
>>67099001
I want to fuck Jesus.
>>
did twd get a budget cut? all the scenes are hallways and small rooms
>>
So it's going to turn out that Jesus is Negan right? The show has become this formulaic
>>
>>67103245
JDM has already been cast to play Negan m8.
>>
>>67103232

Doesn't it always get budget cuts? AMC has been squeezing what it could from the show since season 2.
>>
File: 1457947148900.png (1 MB, 1417x709) Image search: [Google]
1457947148900.png
1 MB, 1417x709
>>67101446
Yes.
>>
negan is negan
ill bet that he's arranged his army similarly to a cult, each member an embodiment of negans virtues

also he's going to be pissed over rick killing so many saviours, one the the gang are going to get killed. could be carol tbqh since her recent character development episodes
>>
When is he gonna start kissing dudes?
>>
>>67103363
next two episodes minor character from ricks group dies
finale 2 people from season one dies other than carl or rick.
>>
>>67103421
That doesn't answer my question, anon.
>>
>>67103421
i was thinking it might be glenn that gets killed off since its been done so many times before and he's practically fucking dead already.
>>
no good plot for 3 years
>>
>>67102584
Nope. Watch it again.
>>
>>67103508
But this has been the best season in years.
>>
>>67103421
It will be Abraham or a literally who.
>>
Am I crazy or has what once was the shittiest show on TV become somewhat "good" recently?
>>
>>67103443
ohh sorry, i thought you said killing. uhh toward the end of the war, season 7 second half or season 8.

>>67103465
my guess is glenn and carol. i want daryl dead. but they don't have the balls to do it.
hopefully they kill daryl in the next two episodes via dwight and the crossbow. then finale is glen and carol. that is my perfect world
>>
He meant to express that they're not in Kansas anymore.

>"My kingdom is not of this world."

-- Jesuschrist
>>
How many saviours are there?
How big of a dent did they make by killing everyone in that tv station or whatever it was.
>>
>>67103701
as many as the plot needs

funny that nobody shows up to the Alexandria meetings and then there's all these nameless people running in the street when there's an attack.
>>
>>67103613
I only tune in for Rick going full psychopathic animal, half assed operating, and absolute madmen.
>>
>>67103613
>the shittiest show on TV

That title belongs to GOT.
>>
>>67103197
He likes men, so you may have a chance.
>>
>>67103701
300 ish fighters. take away like 30 that rick has killed
about 100 normals (women children, doctors, etc)
100 normal fighters live at a big compound with negan and the normals
the other 200 ish men are scattered all over the country side in outposts like you saw rick and co take down.

rick did fuck all. in negans mind he would rather lose 30 men and find a place and group like ricks. than keep 30 men and get nothing from them. so far he only lost incompetent men, none of his real hardasses died.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.