[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
review this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: file_171211_5_Borat-642x362.jpg (58 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
file_171211_5_Borat-642x362.jpg
58 KB, 642x362
review this movie
>>
/pol/ :The movie

My rating: 9/11
>>
>>67097564
It's alright. Hasn't aged well
>>
Hardest I've ever laughed in a theater.
>>
Very nice.
>>
my wife
>>
When he catches Azamat jerking off to Pamela then chases him around the hotel, I don't think I had ever laughed that hard.
>>
>>67097564
very good motion movie

it calls out the jew
>>
>>67097876

MAH WAHF
>>
Is good.
>>
>>67097564

Great Success.
>>
>>67097564

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler
>>
>>67097564
wasn't funny. bored and slept all throughout the movie.
>>
>>67097564
one of the best comedic satirical criticisms of modern American culture
>>
>>67097942
>motion movie
>>
Pure Kino
>>
This gem of a movie will never happen again for fear getting sued to hell and back
>>
>>67098094
don't lie you cunt
>>
Hilarious movie.

I feel Bruno is underappreciated too.
>>
>>67098276
it was the first movie i couldn't watch. maybe it wasn't my kind of movie.
>>
>>67097564
very nice!
>>
I finally, and truly understood why my Russian friends made fun of Kazakhstan so much.
>>
File: ayy2.png (956 KB, 696x782) Image search: [Google]
ayy2.png
956 KB, 696x782
>>67098723
>>
SMASH THE JEW EGG
>>
>In 2005, Cohen ran afoul of the Kazah Foreign Ministry's Yerzhan Ashykbayev, who stated that the character's strange behaviour is not consistent with that of the Kazakh people, and that his government reserves the right to any legal action against Cohen. Cohen responded to Ashykbayev in character, stating, "In response to Mr. Ashykbayev's comments, I'd like to state that I have no connection with Mr. Cohen, and fully support my government's decision to sue this Jew". The Kazakh government responded by placing a 4-page ad in The New York Times, containing information about Kazakh life, education, government, and infrastructure. Borat responded by issuing a "press release", containing random Cyrillic characters.
>>
>>67099353

> I'm jewish, I'm allowed to mock other races, cultures and religions
>>
Really funny with a horribly fake unfunny ending.
>>
Great.
Watched Grimsby too.
Not better than Borat obviously but did its part as a raunchy comedy.
Going to a theatre filled with people that didn't know what the fuck was going on was even better.
>>
IT'S JUST A SOCIAL COMMENTARY PRANK BRO.
>>
>>67098228

Yeah, I'm sure liberal jewish comedy is sooo controversial these days. Get a grip, dude.
>>
Imagine being one of those frat bros and having your literal /pol/-tier beliefs recorded forever in a movie seen by millions worldwide
>>
>tfw from Eastern Europe
>tfw people still make fun of me because of this movie

It's -50/10 because of this
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.