[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Big Bang Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: TBBT.png (49 KB, 887x440) Image search: [Google]
TBBT.png
49 KB, 887x440
Holy fuck, is this show really THAT popular? Literally the second highest rated show on TV? Fucking how? Everyone hates it.
>>
Baby boomers
>>
Nielsen owners are plebs
>>
How popular is Modern Family in Burgerland?
>>
>>67096014
No, everyone on 4chan hates it. Which is a very small segment of the population. Everyone else loves it including me
>>
>>67096014
It makes all the fucking idiots feel smart

We really need another world war to cull all these dumbasses
>>
>>67096014
the majority of people outside of this website enjoy it because they're not the awkward shut-ins the show caricatures
I'm sure I've been more apologetic to worse shows just because I don't feel personally offended by its portrayal of my culture
that being said, fuck the big bang theory. I hate it, it sucks
and I don't like it
>>
>>67096101
>>
theres more shit taste in the world than you think

why do you think pop music is popular

why do you think pitbull is even a thing
>>
>>67096198
>pitbull
no really, WHY?
>>
>>67096142
Or it could just be that it's funny?
>>
>>67096335
its not though

you just have a horrible sense of humor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE

ooh boy, comedy at its best everybody.
>>
oh ok so it's all the people that like the show that have a horrible sense of humor and the minority of 4chan that understands what real comedy is
>>
>>67096168
Now that they de-titted the middle girl, let's see how viewership drops.
>>
>>67096430
appealing to popularity I see

yeah man PSY and Drake and Taylor Swift are true aural art bro
>>
>>67096430
yup, see
>>67096408
>>
>>67096430
correct
Argumentum ad populum
>>
nothing to do with appealing to popularity. people like the show and find it funny. which is clear by the ratings. you dont like it because you think pple watch it to make them feel smart or some nonsense.
>>
>>67096014
it's on a free channel during prime time.
>>
>>67096014
>Everyone
>I don't like it therefore no one does

Pissing on things normies like here is fine

Believing we represent anything more than a rounding error is a sign you need to put away your piss jugs, walk away from your "battlestation" and its 3Gb rare pepe folder, and experience sunlight more often

Are you and I clear on the inappropriate use of "everyone" to mean "me" here
>>
>>67096440
>de-titted the middle girl

A breast reduction should be considered a breach of contract unless the actress is willing to wear falsies for the duration without complaint
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.