[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does he hate kim? i bet she rejected him at one point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Howard.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Howard.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
why does he hate kim?

i bet she rejected him at one point
>>
he doesn't hate anyone. he simply loves too much.
>>
He wants Jimmy's dick.
He's jealous of KIm.
>>
>>67093824
because hes fucking BASED
>>
>>67093824

I think that's essentially it. The whole client suspecting kim and him of being together scene hints at it anyway, and really seems the only logical reason why he unfairly btfo of kim
>>
>>67093927
charlie big dick hustle
>>
>you'll never make tender love with kim after she comes home stressed from a long day of work at HHM
>>
File: patrickfabian.png (891 KB, 700x1076) Image search: [Google]
patrickfabian.png
891 KB, 700x1076
>>67094060
Hamlin's ham
>>
File: KILLME.jpg (9 KB, 374x227) Image search: [Google]
KILLME.jpg
9 KB, 374x227
>>67094089
>>
>>67094089
hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg
>>
>it's a kim spends an hour on the phone episode
>>
Pretty sure he's playing it safe on letting her out of doc review because he got burned the last time he listened to her. He's prudently not letting her potentially fuck up a huge client, even if it is one she brought in.

Although it's pretty fucking ridiculous Howard bumped her down for jimmies screw ups to begin with, given that he warned the other firm of his eccentricities even if he recommended him.

But Howard's constantly trying to do whatever he thinks will make Chuck happy, so it might just be that he's a spineless bitch who does the dirty shit Chuck won't lower himself to.
>>
>>67094089
would rub feet tbhfam
>>
File: tumblr_m01k4xqTMq1r0pyhvo1_500.jpg (150 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m01k4xqTMq1r0pyhvo1_500.jpg
150 KB, 465x700
>>67094060
chaaaaaaaarlie hustle
>>
>/tv/ actually thinks everything is linked to a sexual purpose.

Dear god. He is playing the control game, she fucked with him (not literally) and now she haves to pay the price. He is pushing her. She gets this new contract and he only gives a "maybe" to her status, she will need to regain his trust. You don't give roses to the one who, you consider, stabbed you, even if his/her actions benefits you. She will need to do more and better to gain his trust again.
>>
>>67094116
0 lats
0 arms
just puffy tits
>>
>>67094318

by what you just said, Chuck is the spineless bitch & Howard has the balls to do the dirty work
>>
>>67093824

because he has seen himself in the mirror and knows he's disgustingly old and ugly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.