[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
but why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1 MB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1916x806
but why?
>>
STOP
>>
MY
>>
he was a good dad.
>>
PLANE
>>
What kind of retard sacrifices himself to save a dog? That's not heroic or admirable. That's just foolish.
>>
>>67092845
He was committed to his beliefs.
>>
BIG
>>
File: 3ca.png (183 KB, 599x378) Image search: [Google]
3ca.png
183 KB, 599x378
Under the mistaken assumption that people believe he knew that his son was invincible
>>
>stop my invincible wife's son
>>
>>67092898
especially when anyone living or who grew up in tornado country/the midwest knows that you don't do back for you animals as they have better instincts about that crap and there's a 99.9% chance they will just be fine and will survive the tornado
>>
This was probably the worst part of this abortion of a movie. Wtf you died for a fuckin dog, realy? they eat those in china
>>
>>67092923

First time I've actually laughed at this retarded joke, good job matey
>>
>>67093473
anytime f@m
>>
>>67093473
>>67093920
>>67092923

fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>67092845
HALT, UNASSAILABLE WARD!
>>
>>67093991
you should return to your home website, 9gag
>>
>>67092898
he sacrifices himself so sups does not have to show his power. its idiotic on many levels.
>>
>>67094199
All just to save a doge? -.-
>>
>>67092898
Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Is everyone who likes this meme this retarded? Watch the fucking scene again you will see he hurts his leg and can't make it back.
>>
>>67094154
only redditors say this
fuck off nigger
>>
>>67094298
>you will see he hurts his leg and can't make it back.

yeah. Because he jogged into an oncoming tornado TO SAVE A DOG. Just leave Fido in the Car. It's just a dog. You can get another one. They're not exactly irreplaceable. Is Clark not going to grow up to be the boyscout superman if his dad demonstrates to him that risking human lives for dog lives isn't advisable?
>>
>>67094440
dog leg hurt
man save dog
superman no save man because reason
dog still ok
>>
>>67094237
no, he moves to save the dog but notices its too late, sups moves to save him but he stops sups. Im sure ma kent was all happy about all those "muh beliefs" while she had to work the farm alone
>>
>>67094440
You beta faggot nu-male cuck, that dog was a member of the FAMILY. He would have saved the dog and got out in time if he didn't fuck his leg up. Any MAN would do the same.
>>
>>67094550
>He would have saved the dog and got out in time if he didn't fuck his leg up

He wouldn't have had his leg fucked up in the first place if he just let his super powered son run over there and get the dog himself.

Pa Kent died because he was a prideful fool.
>>
File: stopmyinvincibleson.jpg (223 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
stopmyinvincibleson.jpg
223 KB, 1096x800
Every time
>>
I just honestly have trouble believing that superman, especially young, would be willing to let his dad die just to protect his secret. He has never shown he values his secret identity over human lives
>>
File: dog_driving_car.jpg (94 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
dog_driving_car.jpg
94 KB, 1024x772
Why is it that whenever capeshit involves saving a baby/child/animal, it's always in the stupidest and convoluted situations?

Is it too hard to look up real news stories for inspiration?
>>
>>67094658
>He has never shown he values his secret identity over human lives

Dude he wastes his time working a 9-5 job all day when he could be fucking up bad guys. Superman's an asshole.
>>
>>67092845
raising Clark was too hard. Only the dead can know peace from such jesus metaphors.
>>
>>67094704
If Goyer's involved? Apparently. Hopefully the likes of Tim Miller, Russo Brothers, David Ayer, etc. can continue to raise the quality of all involved and put Goyer out of a job.

Still not sure about Terrio. Will see how BvS turns out.
>>
That scene was pants on head retarded
>lol gotta save the dog
>lmao I got hurt
>don't worry dad I'll save you
>naaaah don't do that cause reasons. I'll just die here K senpai?
>>
>>67094823
>cause reasons

Which were explained quite clearly if you paid attention.
>>
>>67092845
he hated his illegitimate alien freak of a son.

Pa Kent wanted to commit suicide for years but ultimately he was too much of a coward to do so.
Night after night with the barrel of a 12 gauge rested under his chin but he was never able to pull the trigger.
It was only when a freak tornado hit he realized it was his perfect opportunity.

He knew this was the only way he could pay his debt to society for raising a heartless killing machine.
>>
>>67092898
>>67093351
>>67094199
>>67094237
>>67094533
>>67094298
>>67094440
>>67094497
>>67094550
>>67094597

God, you're all stupid. Remember the last scene when Clark is talking with his mom and he regrets that his dad wasn't there to see he be a hero and his mom tells him that he knew that this day would come?

Jonathan Kent used to see Clark play make-believe with the family dog with him acting as a hero and saving the dog. He knew that Clark had good in his heart but still he wondered: "What if?" What if one day his people come back one day and he has to chose between us and them? They're superior in every way. Humans are nothing to them.

That's the point, you see. Most people would have let the dog die in a calamity. Why worry about a low animal when there's your life and your people's life to worry about? Even if you love the dog, anybody would rather save himself and his family instead of the dog. But every life matter. So it was important for Clark to learn that even the life dog mattered. Because one day... one day he'll probably have to make a choice and he better know that the life of humans matter just as much of a kryptonian.
>>
File: 220px-Kryptoanim.jpg (12 KB, 220x268) Image search: [Google]
220px-Kryptoanim.jpg
12 KB, 220x268
>>67095304
No, it's because papa kent needed to teach supes that dogs can become something more, something to follow.

What if a dog dreams of becoming something more than what society intended for him?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.