[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarkovsky was a hack. Don't tell me he actually died thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1457577832223.jpg (453 KB, 1280x1596) Image search: [Google]
1457577832223.jpg
453 KB, 1280x1596
Tarkovsky was a hack. Don't tell me he actually died thinking he was a good film maker? No one told him his films weren't good?
>>
The entire world is a hack
>>
>>67091330
here we go again
>>
>>67091330
>Tarkovsky was a hack. Don't tell me he actually died thinking he was a good film maker? No one told him his films weren't good?

t. Some fat fuck neckbeard who will never accomplish anything and spends all day shitposting on /tv/
>>
File: Tarkovsky Diary Talking Shit.jpg (377 KB, 638x1252) Image search: [Google]
Tarkovsky Diary Talking Shit.jpg
377 KB, 638x1252
>>
>>67092993
Wow what a fucking faggot. I'm never going to look at his work the same way again. This isn't the type of man I thought he was.
>>
>>67092993
literally /tv/: the kinomaker
>>
>>67092993
>muh bresson
>>
>>67092993
savage
>>
File: Tarkovsky Bresson (2).jpg (218 KB, 1310x922) Image search: [Google]
Tarkovsky Bresson (2).jpg
218 KB, 1310x922
>>67093097
Reminder that Bresson got cucked by Godard

>According to Wiazemsky's 2007 novel Jeune Fille, she and Bresson developed a close relationship during the shooting of the film, although it was not consummated. On location they stayed in adjoining rooms and Wiazemsky says "at first, he would content himself by holding my arm, or stroking my cheek. But then came the disagreeable moment when he would try to kiss me ... I would push him away and he wouldn't insist, but he looked so unhappy that I always felt guilty." Later Wiazemsky lost her virginity to a member of the film's crew, which she says gave her the courage to reject Bresson as a lover. Bresson was known to cast nonprofessional actors and use their inexperience to create a specific type of realism in his films. Wiazemsky states: "It was not his intention to teach me how to be an actress. Almost against the grain, I felt the emotion the role provoked in me, and later, in other films, I learned how to use that emotion."

She went on to marry Godard when she was like 19 and he was in his late 30s.
>>
>>67092993
LITERALLY /tv/ tier
>>
>>67093247
that's not what cuckoldry means anon
>>
File: Heston.gif (405 KB, 206x139) Image search: [Google]
Heston.gif
405 KB, 206x139
>>67092993

>Did he actually die not knowing he was a hack?
>>
File: Andrei is cute! CUTE!.jpg (184 KB, 1478x1094) Image search: [Google]
Andrei is cute! CUTE!.jpg
184 KB, 1478x1094
reminder that Tarkovski enjoyed Terminator
>>
>>67093897
>Saw a movie about humanoid robot last night. Obsequious at times and featuring haphazard time travel plot, was still a thrilling experience. Using the lead actor as a prop was a stroke of brilliance, I was silently nibbling raisins in the theatre and whenever this Marienbad physiognomy appeared on the screen I imagined his jaw must be stuffed with them too. It enhanced the horror aspect but I'm not sure it translated onto the rest of audience.
>>
>>67091330
Better than anything you'll ever make faggot
>>
>>67093897
He also loved Star Wars
>>
>>67092993
Vadim part jesus christ
>>
>>67093897
Tarkovsky is the type of guy who would be defending Michael Bay if he were to be alive
>>
>>67093897
It's a good movie. I like this guy, what should I watch first?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.