[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP HARRISON FORD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Harrison Ford is a 73 year old man. Showing approvement for his involvement with Indy 5 is the equivalent of signing his death warrant. A 73 year old man cannot possibly handle the requirements of a lead role in a 200+ million dollar Indiana Jones film production. While on the red carpet for the film's premiere 3 years from now, he will undoubtedly look like dying Zordon from the mighty morphin power ranger's movie.

Now ask yourself: is this the future we really want? Are we willing to risk this man's livelihood for 2 hour escapism? I hope you answer correctly; Harrison Ford's life literally depends on it.
>>
>stunt doubles don't exist
>>
>>67090831

He's not a little bitch like you OP
>>
File: s4uD6Rc.jpg (40 KB, 419x269) Image search: [Google]
s4uD6Rc.jpg
40 KB, 419x269
JUST
>>
why is hollywood so adamant about milking the very last ounce of shit out globally succesful franchises
>>
>>67090856
So they're going to hire a 73 year old stunt double?
>>
They should Michael Douglas Ant-Man him and set it in 1943 or something.
>>
He wants to kill off all of his characters. Han Solo, then Indy, then off to Blade runner. It's his way of taking a bow from the roles that made him who he is. And I kind of respect him for it. Sure, it will make him all the dollars in the world, but he does not need to do it for the sake of money alone.
>>
>>67090977
part time
>>
>>67091112
Nah, he's just trying to recapture the glory of his youth since all of his other film endeavors have been utter shit.
>>
>>67090977
They can make people look old, you know.
>>
I read somewhere that he only has 2 more movies left in him before he dies. It's part of his original contract with Hollywood. This new Indy makes one left before he gets Euthanized.
>>
73 is still young. I have a grammy thats 83 and a great aunt thats 93.
>>
File: Animated 011.gif (3 MB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
Animated 011.gif
3 MB, 290x174
EXCLUSIVE SCENE FROM UPCOMING INDIANA JONES FILM
>>
File: Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg (173 KB, 940x565) Image search: [Google]
Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg
173 KB, 940x565
>>67090831
He was in a plane crash a while ago. He can take it.
>>
>>67091602
For women it is. Men don't last as long as their female counterparts.
>>
>>67090831
Who cares fuck that smug piece of shit he's always a dickhead in interviews
>>
File: sean-connery-4.jpg (535 KB, 2031x3000) Image search: [Google]
sean-connery-4.jpg
535 KB, 2031x3000
>>67090831

will his dad be in it lol
>>
>>67092631
fuck they might as well
>>
>>67092536
>mommy I feel inadequate when I'm confronted with an alpha male
>>
He just needs to retire. The dude is old and not charismatic or lovable anymore. He's cynical and grumpy grandpa who phones it on in movies for the check. I need him doing that when it comes to Indy. Granted he probably has a softer spot for Indy than Solo so he could do better but seeing him do these roles are just sad cause he's a shell of his former self. Time for him to call it quits.
>>
>>67090977
Jezus christ this has to be the most retarded post i've seen on /tv/
>>
>>67090977

doubles confirm your post on the double
>>
They'll do what they did with Rocky in Creed and have some younger actor be the lead and put grandad Indy in a supporting role.
>>
>>67092750
Why is his post retarded?
>>
>>67092836
Nah. Harrison's ego won't allow that.
>>
>>67092714
I remember watching him punch out TELL THAT TEH KANJA CLUB in Star Wars and thinking how fucking old he looked. He can't run, he can't punch, he just looks like a broken down old man now.
>>
>>67090831
Spielberg said they are going to de-age him digitally to around mid-to-late 90s Harrison Ford. Indy 5 is going to take place after 3, 4 is going to be ignored.
>>
>>67092631
Indiana Jones' Dad was twelve years old when he impregnated Indys Mum. What the fuck?
>>
>>67093568
The fuck? You got a source?
>>
>>67093768
Indy raped a 13 year old in order for Shia's character to work.
>>
>>67090954
Ford knows Indy 4 is a giant turd
>>
>>67090831
>approvement
Mr. Pajeet, please do the needfull.
>>
>>67093768
That's not too far from reality. Sean Connery lost his virginity when he was 14 years old or so as a milk delivery boy, I think. One of the housewives on his route took a liking to him and the deed was done.
>>
>>67091239
Goddamn that got me. Cheers mate
>>
>>67090977
>what is makeup
>what are wigs or hair dye
>>
>>67095704
Where were boys like that when I was a housewife?
>>
>>67095704
I was a paperboy in my early adolescence and there was this Blonde Woman with a ludicrous hourglass figure. She would sometimes come out and thank me for delivering the paper wearing a very thin dress that showed off everything. Of course I often fantasised about her inviting me in, but sadly it never happened.
>>
>>67090831
kek
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.