[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
better call saul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1458066924514[1].jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458066924514[1].jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
What is this cunt's problem?
>>
File: less fat.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
less fat.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
The answer:
Shes fat as fuck
>>
>>67087577
bad writing
>>
>>67087577

She was assigned to keep Jimmy out of trouble. Was that really so hard to understand?
>>
Was told to stay on Jimmy

She's doing her job.
>>
MUH METHYLMENE
>>
>>67087577
She wants to be slipped the jimmy
>>
I really hope that the promo is just misleading, because if Kim really does go over to Schweikart and Cokely, I think anyone would be justified in writing her off. I mean, I get that Howard is an incredibly vindictive boss, but how does that justify working for a firm representing people who steal from the elderly?
>>
people working in law firm irl are even worse cunts than what the show present.
If Jimmy was a lawyer irl he would been blacklisted everywhere by now.
>>
>>67087708
How is it bad writing?
>>
100% Aspergers

FUCK she's annoying.
>>
she's young and not cynical yet and will do anything to prove her dedication to obeying regulation and all that shit since she's obviously one of the most expendable people at the firm

not that hard to figure out anon
>>
Shes a cute. The type of girl thats pick-up-able.
>>
>>67087929

>how does that justify working for a firm representing people who steal from the elderly?

HHM undoubtedly does the same shit. A firm is obligated to defend it's clients, regardless of whether or not those clients are guilty senpai.
>>
>>67087604
She's hot as fuck
Fix'd
>>
idk she has perfect 10/10 blowjob eyes
>>
>>67088234

True enough, but these clients are stealing from the elderly. That's a special kind of fucked.
>>
Her anal attention to detail is obviously meant to be autistic. Look at her weird overreaction to the toy.
>>
>>67088289

It doesn't matter if they were raping and murdering them too. Sandpiper is still entitled to legal representation.
>>
>>67088485

Well, yeah. And I'm not saying that they don't. Everyone deserves legal counsel, regardless of what they've done. I'm saying, Kim shouldn't actively seek employment at Schweikart and Cokely, knowing what she does about the Sandpiper case.

...come to think of it, is it even legal for her to go over to Schweikart and Cokely, knowing what she does?
>>
>>67087929

Fucking idiot, HHM defended that cuck Treasurer who stole $1.6 million. HHM is no different.
>>
>>67087577
she is a hot fatty, would bang
>>
>>67088541

Yes...

Any information relating to a case involving either client is to be made publically available to either client; there's no cloak and dagger in actual courts of law.
>>
File: right to bear arms.jpg (77 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
right to bear arms.jpg
77 KB, 676x1000
>>
>>67090244
G R O S S
>>
>>67090244
>those arms
D R O P P E D
>>
I don't understand all that lawyer jargon shit, can we just drop Jimmy altogether and have a show about Mike?
>>
>>67087577
I don't know man, but I definitely want to hatefuck her ass
>>
>>67087604
much better
>>
>>67088182
>>Shes a cute. The type of girl thats pick-up-able.

Yeah, if you're an Olympic weightlifter
>>
File: batman-puking-600x426.jpg (38 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
batman-puking-600x426.jpg
38 KB, 600x426
>>67090244
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.