[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hes still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1458013497061.png (972 KB, 1407x1863) Image search: [Google]
1458013497061.png
972 KB, 1407x1863
Juice
>>
why did they not check jason simpson for injuries? he is the one who did the murders
>>
"I'm not black. I'm OJ"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67085918
He's orange
>>
>>67085918
The irony of OJ being a symbol of police oppression of blacks is that OJ hated being black and cut all ties with the black community as soon as he got rich
>>
>>67085544
>why didn't they check every random person for injuries
>>
Why is David Schwimmer being an actor so funny to me?
>>
>his own words
>I've never owned ugly ass shoes like that (bloody shoe prints found at the murder scene)
>here's a picture of you wearing those shoes in several magazines

>shows him pictures of a battered Nicole
>does she look battered?
>uhhh no

Fucking A
http://youtu.be/hYqaufoM7HE
>>
>your Uncle Juice is a good man
>>
>>67088368
I wonder if he truly believed this
>>
>K-A-R-D-A-S-H-I-A-N
>KARDASHIAN
>KARDASHIAN

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>67088482

it was weird shameless promotion of the name brand that didn't fit at all and actually made me cringe in a way I rarely cringe
>>
>>67088563
same

i love this show though

marcia top tier i just want her to be happy
>>
>>67086274
Don't hate the Playa hate the game
>>
Chris Darden calls Marcia "Big Time", why doesn't she call him "Nig Time"?
>>
>>67085918
I'm not some nigger. I'm rich and successful.
>>
>>67086274

Yeah, but like he said, why should he live in an area where people are coming over the walls to get inside every night? He shouldn't have to apologise for his success or the neighborhood he lives in.
>>
Is this show bad?
>>
>>67088482
>Kim Kardashian™ eat your cereal

Seriously?
>>
>>67085918
irl he said I'm not Shaq. I'm OJ after they initially mistaked him for Shaquille O'neal. It was changed in the series to fit with the whole race theme.
>>
>>67090038

We are Kardashians. Being a good person is more important than being famous.
>>
File: spenny.jpg (4 KB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
spenny.jpg
4 KB, 220x124
He really does look like Spenny without down syndrome
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.