[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was this movie and how does it compare to Air Force One?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x326
How was this movie and how does it compare to Air Force One?
>>
Superior to it.
>>
>>67085392
It's bad but so is Air Force One
>>
>>67085832
>It's bad but so is Air Force One

Woman detected
>>
>>67085392
It's actually fantastic. It builds suspense very well and has excellent pacing and editing.
>>
>>67085392
Inferior to it.
>>
To this day, the only movie where Seagal is killed by the plot instead of killing himself.

That's how bad he wanted out.

Anyway, it's a serviceable two hours when on TV. Far as spectacle and bang for your buck, Air Force One wins by a landslide.
>>
It's actually a big deal when Steven Segal's character is killed, nobody thought an action movie would kill a major star like Segal in the first 20 minutes
>>
>>67085963
He complained in his trailer for a day because he was sad they killed him
>>
>>67085963
>>67086008

Spoilerfags.
>>
>>67086085
Oh sorry, it's only been released 20 years ago. Too soon.
>>
>>67085832
look at this liberal piece of trash
>>
>>67085832
>>
>>67086085
It came out in 96. You weren't even born yet
>>
>>67086085
Romeo and Juliet both commit suicide at the end in a laughably stupid manner.
>>
>>67085392
i love this movie

i love how kurt russel spots the terrorist with the detonator for no particular reason other than he has a really big head
>>
File: segal dance.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
segal dance.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>67085963
>>67086008
1:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1RvU8UR38
>>
>>67085874
This

I remember it being one of the first DVDs my parents rented when I was young and though they did a good job building the suspense during the infiltration scenes
>>
>>67086302
something gone very wrong with that guy.
>>
>>67086302
Wow, that sounds so over the top and unbelievable but Leguizamo looks and sounds mad when talking about it, 110% genuine mad for all those years.

Then the faggot host tries to defend Seagal out of nowhere?!
>>
File: he just didn't.gif (155 KB, 199x197) Image search: [Google]
he just didn't.gif
155 KB, 199x197
>>67086828
>110% genuine mad for all those years.
He is still salty about it. I remember hearing that story like, 2 years after the movie came out and he's still talking about it. It even made it into one of his specials.

It's like those stories Patton Oswalt tells about Blade. Too crazy to be true but you know are totally legit, those motherfuckers are crazy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.