[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has there ever been a bigger fuck you to the viewers and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
So has there ever been a bigger fuck you to the viewers and fanbase of a show before this?

It doesnt necessarily have to be how the shows ended but this seems the most egregious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glh5q-oEAHk

tldr: fuck yous a show or movie has done to the viewers
>>
>>67083159
>watching sitcoms
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts

There's also Dexter
>>
>>67083311

If you've actually watched St. Elsewhere, you'd know the show did weird stupid shit all the time, so taking all that into consideration this ending isn't really that insane.
>>
>>67083159

It shocks me that there are people in my age group who have seen a single episode of this shit.
>>
>>67083461
whats your age group?
>>
>>67083646
Under 40

Seriously this show was so cringe inducing every chance it got. It was on at like 7pm and every other scene was sweaty sex scenes between elderly Charlie and his nephew's classmates. Sex joke sex joke sex joke. Nothing but sex jokes. Literally the entire show is sex jokes.
>>
>>67083853
>sweaty sex scenes between elderly Charlie and his nephew's classmates
did that actually happen ever?
>>
>>67083900

No, anon thinks his hyperbole is hilariously witty.
>>
>>67083900
>scene opens
>charlie rolls off of a child
>both are sweating and spend 30 seconds describing the experience as WOW
>10 minutes of sex jokes between 2 people naked in bed
>>
File: two and a half men.png (2 MB, 1889x770) Image search: [Google]
two and a half men.png
2 MB, 1889x770
>>67083941
>>67083900
>>
>>67083159

I just dont get how you guys cant see the art in this
>>
>>67084222
>breaking the fourth wall is an art
>>
The Sopranos
>>
>>67083159
Holy shit
No way that's real
>>
>>67084580
It's real.
>>
>>67083159
I watched the episode where they brought Ashton on and they said Charlie got crushed by a piano and died or something like that.
>>
>>67083159
Does Ashton Kutcher have a gut?
>>
Charlie is fucking based, gave AIDS to a bunch of whores and never gave a fuck about it.
>>
>>67083159
The How I Met Your Mother finale, or rather most of the final season seemed like a giant fuck you to the fans that actually stuck it out.
>>
>>67084580

As real as real can be
>>
On the opposite end of the spectrum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.